BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #45 in Shampoo

PURELY GENTLE SHAMPOO

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

(*visible flakes; with regular use)

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Buy on Walgreens*
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
I use head and shoulders about once a week durring my shower routines. Keeps my scalp from itching and dandruff free. I have noticed that if I use this product more then once a week it dries out my hair pretty bad. Strips all the oils and products left behind. Which is good every once in awhile. As long as u follow up w a good deep leave in conditioner. But stripping your hair of its natural oils daily, can leave you with dry brittle ends.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is the best shampoo to have at home because it is great for everyone! It is so cheap and honestly works well for all hair types. I use it at least once or twice a week to give my hair a real thorough clean, especially in the winter when my scalp gets dry and sometimes dandruffy(much to my dismay)! It leaves my hair soft, too! Def. recommend!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
My mom was using this since I was a kid and I’ve been using head and shoulders for years. It really cleans my scalp and gets rid of dandruff. My scalp feels cool and refreshed and clean. My husband loves it too. It’s one of the only shampoos he ever uses. I’ve repurchased this many times over and recommended it to friends and family.
Amanda C.
My husband uses this for dandruff and I can attest to its greatness! It works so very well to nourish his scalp without making his skin irritated. He also has a small patch of eczema on his eyebrows and chin and this actually helps that-although it is NOT indicated for this and I cannot condone it. We love it!
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
Head & Shoulders is the only shampoo that keeps my dandruff away and I have nothing but praise for them! I love the scents because it’s long lasting, and my hair just feels loved after using it. I have bought it time and time again after learning its the only shampoo that keeps the dandruff away!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This dandruff shampoo is great and I use once a month due to severe dandruff noted. It lathers great and the smell is long lasting. This shampoo is great for my dry scalp. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
I really love all head and shoulders products. My scalp can be sensitive sometimes and even during the summer may dry out and get dandruff. I always keep a bottle of the shampoo in my shower and use it when needed. It clears the dandruff up right away. Highly recommend!
Courtney G.
Hoover, AL
Works great on dandruff. Clears it up 2-3 days completely. The only thing i don’t like is that it does not leave my hair very shiny. The scent lasts for a long time. It’s the best dandruff shampoo I’ve come across yet, i just wish it made my hair shinier (i have an oily scalp, have to wash hair once a day)
Jacinda S.
Austin, TX
I've been having a dry scalp problem because I moved to a dry climate. I tried the Pantene shampoo for scalp but that didn't work. So I bought head and shoulders since it's meant to help dry scalp. And it works wonders. Within two uses I started to see results.
Donica D.
Katy
love love love this shampoo !
My scalp is dry but gets extremely oily with the wrong products. I have banned conditioner from my routine and typically just go for it on my ends and away from my scalp. Using this product I don’t ever find my self even reaching for conditioner anymore. This product along with their two in one are #1 in my book.
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
Am I the only one getting super dry, brittle, and frizzy hair? I haven't been using any heat products but it looks like I burnt the crap out of my hair.
Gigi C.
I do suffer from dry scalp and have been researching a shampoo to help, I was wondering if this happens to dry hair out more than other anti-dandruff shampoos?
love m.
Does it damge hair dye color on your hair ?
Chelsea H.
Does it make your scalp itchy?
Iziana R.
Syracuse, NY
I would like to know what's in this product