BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #38 in Shampoo

PURELY GENTLE SHAMPOO

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

(*visible flakes; with regular use)

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Buy on Kmart
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom was using this since I was a kid and I’ve been using head and shoulders for years. It really cleans my scalp and gets rid of dandruff. My scalp feels cool and refreshed and clean. My husband loves it too. It’s one of the only shampoos he ever uses. I’ve repurchased this many times over and recommended it to friends and family.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dandruff shampoo is great and I use once a month due to severe dandruff noted. It lathers great and the smell is long lasting. This shampoo is great for my dry scalp. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Jacinda S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been having a dry scalp problem because I moved to a dry climate. I tried the Pantene shampoo for scalp but that didn't work. So I bought head and shoulders since it's meant to help dry scalp. And it works wonders. Within two uses I started to see results.
Viviana De Pablos S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally don't like dandruff shampoos because they leave ick on my scalp (and hair), which might seal in any flakes but just doesn't seem healthy. They also did not seem kind to my hair. Then I found Purely Gentle, and this was a Goldilock's "Just Right!" moment. My scalp feels clean but no flakiness, and I love its clean-without-drying-out-my-hair quality. It is the perfect shampoo. My only problem is that many local stores do not carry this Head & Shoulders version, so I have to hunt for it.
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head n shoulders is my go to for scalp problems. It works well with itching and dandruff. It also hydrates and leaves my hair feeling soft and scalp feeling better in just one use!
Theresa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and Shoulders Shampoo has been effective for me to use to keep my dandruff under control. I like the price point and the availability at the drugstore. I like that it has been around as a brand so you are assured that it will work.
McKenzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t care what anyone thinks I LOVE head and shoulders. I get an itchy scalp, especially during the winter, and can use a lil TLC. Head and shoulders is the only hair product that I’ve found that helps relieve the itching.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much! It’s great for the whole family and is greatly beneficial for all hair types. The price is fairly decent and very accessible at nearby stores nationwide. Definitely would recommend it.
gracie f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product do not recommend head and shoulders to and learn the product is not as moisturizing and still leaves my scalp dry the sense are a little artificial but what do you expect I would definitely buy this product again to help with my head
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason since I had my second son I jave had a dandruff issue and have tried so many different types of shampoo and head and shoukders is literally the only that works for me and keeps my scalp clean!
love m.
Does it damge hair dye color on your hair ?
Gigi C.
I do suffer from dry scalp and have been researching a shampoo to help, I was wondering if this happens to dry hair out more than other anti-dandruff shampoos?
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
Am I the only one getting super dry, brittle, and frizzy hair? I haven't been using any heat products but it looks like I burnt the crap out of my hair.
Chelsea H.
Does it make your scalp itchy?
Marielen T.
Ele realmente da uma sensação de fresco?