BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Karla M.
Ever since I chopped off all my hair and got a pixie cut (btw my hair used to go all the way past my butt), my scalp has been prone to dryness on the bottom half of my head and excessive oil production on the top of my head. Washing my hair with head and shoulders not only soothes and balances my oil production, but it also clears up any dandruff. Would reccomend to possibly anyone who asks me.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
My mom was using this since I was a kid and I’ve been using head and shoulders for years. It really cleans my scalp and gets rid of dandruff. My scalp feels cool and refreshed and clean. My husband loves it too. It’s one of the only shampoos he ever uses. I’ve repurchased this many times over and recommended it to friends and family.
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
Head & Shoulders is the only shampoo that keeps my dandruff away and I have nothing but praise for them! I love the scents because it’s long lasting, and my hair just feels loved after using it. I have bought it time and time again after learning its the only shampoo that keeps the dandruff away!
Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
My daughter inherited her dads dandruff and dry scalp. Ever since she was a baby she’s had a painful itchy dry scalp. She’s two now and we started using head and shoulders. After the second wash (once a week) her scalp was completely dandruff free. Her hair now actually produces oil!
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
So I've been using this for the past few weeks. But haven't really seen results. My hair is frizzy, colored, curly, and I have a dry scalp. I was hoping this would solve my dry scalp but it hasn't yet. Have any of you seen results from using this product?
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
I've been having a dry scalp problem because I moved to a dry climate. I tried the Pantene shampoo for scalp but that didn't work. So I bought head and shoulders since it's meant to help dry scalp. And it works wonders. Within two uses I started to see results.
Viviana D.
Doral, FL
I generally don't like dandruff shampoos because they leave ick on my scalp (and hair), which might seal in any flakes but just doesn't seem healthy. They also did not seem kind to my hair. Then I found Purely Gentle, and this was a Goldilock's "Just Right!" moment. My scalp feels clean but no flakiness, and I love its clean-without-drying-out-my-hair quality. It is the perfect shampoo. My only problem is that many local stores do not carry this Head & Shoulders version, so I have to hunt for it.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Head n shoulders is my go to for scalp problems. It works well with itching and dandruff. It also hydrates and leaves my hair feeling soft and scalp feeling better in just one use!
Theresa A.
Head and Shoulders Shampoo has been effective for me to use to keep my dandruff under control. I like the price point and the availability at the drugstore. I like that it has been around as a brand so you are assured that it will work.
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
I use head and shoulders about once a week durring my shower routines. Keeps my scalp from itching and dandruff free. I have noticed that if I use this product more then once a week it dries out my hair pretty bad. Strips all the oils and products left behind. Which is good every once in awhile. As long as u follow up w a good deep leave in conditioner. But stripping your hair of its natural oils daily, can leave you with dry brittle ends.
Chelsea H.
Does it make your scalp itchy?
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
Am I the only one getting super dry, brittle, and frizzy hair? I haven't been using any heat products but it looks like I burnt the crap out of my hair.
Gigi C.
I do suffer from dry scalp and have been researching a shampoo to help, I was wondering if this happens to dry hair out more than other anti-dandruff shampoos?
love m.
Does it damge hair dye color on your hair ?
Iziana R.
Syracuse, NY
I would like to know what's in this product