Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Instant Relief Anti-Dandruff Conditioner

by Head & Shoulders

- Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Anti-Dandruff Conditioner soothes and hydrates your scalp - Relieves dandruff symptoms while hydrating hair and scalp - Leaves hair smelling fresh and clean with the invigorating scent of peppermint and tea tree

Is it good for African hair?
Yay love this product
I have dry hair is this good for me
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Instant Relief Anti-Dandruff Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Kalamazoo, MI
I have been using this a lot lately and I am in love. I do not have a dry scalp on most days but I was buying this for my husband. I ran out of my conditioner so I gave this a shot. Omg, it leaves my hair feeling great. The smell is so subtle but sweet. The conditioner is so creamy. My hair feels great after use. Only downfall, I feel like I have to use so much because the conditioner is hard to spread. I don't like because this brand can be pricey. So I am taking away one star for that. Otherwise, great product.
Braham, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I think that head and shoulders is the go-to for a flakey scalp if you're on a budget. It is cheap in cost and you can find it anywhere. It lathers nicely and smells decent. The smell is subtle and fades fast. I'd like if it smelled more fruity but I know with the treatment that may be difficult. Overall I would reccomend to those who struggle with dandruff, especially during these winter months.
West Hills
Bought this for my dandruff because it was getting out of hand and I felt like nothing else was working ! This did help get rid of the dandruff but then I noticed it was drying out my hair to the point that I couldn’t even brush it! I tried using this once a week and incorporating more hydrating products but as soon as I stopped using this consistently the dandruff came back!
Athens, TX
This is the only type of head and shoulders shampoo/conditioner that I buy. It's not to pricey. 5 dollars for the small bottle. I use to get really bad dandruff, so I would use this to scrub my scalp and it heats up my head then gets cold instantly. I love it lol it doesn't burn when I scrub. I highly reccomend for people who experience bad dandruff.
My go to shampoo and conditioner in the winter. My hair and scalp get very dry so I tend to get dandruff. I’ve tried many other brands from high end and nothing works like this does. It feels nice and really does work to rid dandruff plus the almond oil nourishes and hydrates my hair. An added bonus is it smells amazing- people always compliment it!
When I have a lot of product buildup in my hair, I use this. Also when I'm stressed, my scalp gets dry and itchy. This helps me then, too! I recommend that everyone keeps this in their bathroom because you never know when you need a deep clean. I don't use this every day - but on days when my scalp is really itchy - it always solves the issue for me!
Plymouth, MN
Never thought as an African American with course 4C hair that is ever be talking about how much I love a H&S product but this specific conditioner is AMAZING. It actually works to detangle my hair and leaves it super soft, at the same time it has helped the overall help of my scalp and I notice a difference when I don’t use it
Brookville
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this every winter whenever my scalp starts to get dry from the changes in temperature. I have colored hair and have not noticed any difference. Within 2-3 washes, my dandruff is already gone. I use with the same shampoo. I have tried other brands from in store and online and this is definitely my #1 go to.
Meridianville, AL
I am not a huge fan of this conditioner. Along with the shampoo, I can only use it every few washings. The shampoo feels like it strips my hair and my scalp produces more oils to compensate while the conditioner is too heavy on my hair and leaves it greasy if I don't rinse immediately and I don't end up getting the benefits I neeed from a conditioner. I use this solely to help combat dandruff about once a week. The smell is pleasant and gets me a lot of compliments though.
Rocky Point
Works great at keeping my scalp free of flakes. I use it on my natural hair color with no problem. Smells great and leaves scalps feeling clean. Very painful if gets into eyes. Great for people that want to have shiny and flake free hair. I love it and would recommend to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...