Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Coconut Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1

• Head & Shoulders Coconut Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 cleanses and moisturizes scalp to grow healthy-looking hair • Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes,* itch* and dryness (*associated with dandruff) • From the scalp care experts; the makers of America’s #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)

Can I use Dandruff Shampoo constantly or do I need a course? Can dandruff shampoo dry my scalp? [product:classic-clean-anti-dandruff-2in1] ?
Does the dual shampoo/conditioner leave any product or dirty feeling in your hair after you rinse it out?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Coconut Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1!
Pittsburgh
Honestly I always loved Head and Shoulders shampoo, even when I wasn’t having issues with dandruff. I like the smell, though it is pretty distinct. It lives up to its claims — definitely does clear up dandruff pretty quickly when you have it. Also prevents dandruff when you don’t have it, and it’s always nice to be proactive! I’ve always liked the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. My hair always feels sleek, smooth, and soft after using it, and it doesn’t weigh down my super fine hair either..... That’s always good for extra points in my book! I’ve been using sulfate/paraben free shampoo and conditioner these days, but if I ever have issues with a dry, itchy, and/or flaky scalp, I will not hesitate to use this again. It’s nice to keep in rotation for when the weather changes, especially if you have sensitive skin/scalp. You’re going to be most prone to dandruff during the winter and season changes.
Fletcher, NC
If I choose to use a 2-in-1 it’s definitely winter time. I use head and shoulders 2-in-1 because it’s the perfect combo. I mostly use it in the winter because the dry air keeps my hair dry and no moisture which causes me to have to use a lot more product on my hair, which then causes more scalp dryness. So with this particular product I get the relief from itchy scalp and don’t have to worry about being flaky in the winter. And I choose the green apple scent because come on who doesn’t like the smell of fresh green apples? If I’d use it personally I’d definitely recommend it! :)[product:head-&-shoulders-green-apple-2-in-1-anti-dandruff-shampoo-conditioner]
illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
In the winter, I began to worry about the problem with dandruff... and then I remembered the old tool Head & sholders. This is a standard, elongated bottle, plastic, white. Fairly thick, white consistency, uniform. Pleasant smell of coconut. The shampoo coped with its task perfectly! [product:head-and-shoulders-shampoo-and-conditioner-2-in-1,-anti-dandruff-treatment,-coconut-daily-use,-23.7-fl-oz,-twin-pack]
Lisle, IL
If I have to pick a 2 in 1 I'd definitely pick head and shoulders. It's not super pricey and I feel like head and shoulders does the best job cleaning hair getting rid of oils and keeping my scalp clean feeling for longer. Gets rid of any residue really well and doesn't leave residue. Smells ok, a little bit herbal smelling in nature. I definitely prefer my super rigorous shampoo, conditioner, hair masks, leave in conditioner/ treatment routine but sometimes when my hair just feels really gross I'd probably use this. (Not super often though so it's kind of a waste for me to buy such a large bottle)
Tacoma, WA
I only buy this when I’m going through a really bad dandruff phase, it’s very affordable, won’t put you out much probably under $6. It works well for what it is, has a decent smell and doesn’t smell to chemically like either dandruff shampoos. I’m not a fan of 2-In-1s, I just don’t think they do a great job of getting the job done however I haven’t had this problem with this brand and I don’t like putting shampoo and conditioner on when I’m treating a specific problem because I think the hybrid in this one scenario actually works in its favor.
Chandler , AZ
I used this when I was younger and had more dandruff, probably because I destroyed my scalp from over washing my hair every day. At the time I think head and shoulders really helped with the dandruff, and has a cooling sensation when you are applying and rinsing. I don’t actually really like that feeling but I’d hear from other people that it can be soothing and prevents scratching your scalp afterwards. Since I don’t really have dandruff anymore I haven’t used it in a while but remember it helping if you do have that problem.
Chesterfield, MO
Head and Shoulders keeps my scalp feeling healthy and hydrated year round. I have a hard time with my skin getting itchy and flaky, especially in the winter months, so this helps my scalp tremendously. The 2 in 1 allows me to cut the time with the double benefit in one. It has rebalanced my hair to ways other expensive products havent been able to. I really like any version of Head and Shoulders. The only thing I gave it 4 stars is because it seems it can also dry out your hair when it's doing the work, so just make sure you use a regular conditioner after on your longer strands. The scalp is fine though.
Carol Stream, IL
Honestly this review popped up in my snaps and the only reason I gave it a 2 is because my dad and brother use this lol and I guess it works fine for them. But honestly I do not recommend using 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners because they just don’t do enough for women as we usually have longer hair than men. Also, if you color your hair especially, it’s important to be aware of the ingredients in your shampoos and conditioners. I just wouldn’t recommend any 2 in 1s in general no matter what brand, but that’s just me.
Medina ohio
I would trade this a 3-star out of five because it would work for somebody who has less thick hair than I do I need that shampoo and separate conditioner it just wasn't enough conditioner for it to make my hair manageable for a brush so I could not get a brush through my hair still I mean it clean and dry scalp good it did good things to my hair but it did not make my hair manageable for me to be able to brush it afterwards even with other products added after I would wash it and dry it it just wasn't manageable but I would recommend this for somebody who has less thicker hair than I do
Victorville, CA
Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Coconut Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Billy M.
Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Coconut Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Billy M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been a big fan & user of Head & Shoulder since I was a 5 years old. Never had no complaints about this product, the price is extremely well. I deal with dandruff and rough hair but after using Head & Shoulders over time, that problem goes away! My head is soft and feels moisturized! It keeps your scalp healthy and it is extremely effective!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Danielle K. • il y a 2 mois
It depends, I used head & shoulders for dry hair with an additional conditioner, and my hair ended up okay