BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Randi R.
This does wonders for my husband and also smells great! He uses this one and we have a different scent for our 3.5 year old who has always had very bad dandruff. It's strong enough to give her relief but not harsh on her tender scalp.
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
My husband loves this product so much . He has a very dry scalp and it works wonders for him , it makes his hair feel and look so good , the scent is long lasting and is amazing . I am very happy with this product and so is my husband
Pamela G.
Lake Balboa, CA
Head and shoulders has been my shampoo for years! I use other ones here and there but this one has to be in my shower always. I have sesitive scalp and h&s always keeps it clean and healthy!
Stacy R.
Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner I have this stocked in our closet. My fiancé loves it and it works for him. The price is great and the scent oh yeah..definitely a must for the men.
Jennifer L.
Pineville, MO
This kind smells very strongly like deodorant. It is almost overpowering when my husband gets close after using it. The smell is good, just too strong. The shampoo works well, my husband has no more dandruff.
Martin C.
Manhattan , KS
Huge fan of head and shoulders! Started using this in high school because I would get terrible dry scalp in the winter! Now I purchase after winter just so it doesn't come back!
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
We have water from a well and our hair is so thick that I use head and shoulders original and my son actually uses this swagger. It makes our hair super soft and shiny and just lays perfect for us.
Mallorie V.
Coachella, CA
I have a really dry scalp at times. THIS product helps with the itchy head and moisture of the scalp. I use it on my youth children when their scalps are itchy or dry
Jody D.
My husband loves this shampoo. He only purchases this shampoo. It works so well for him. It smells good and helps with the dandruff. Compares well to similar products.
Jessica M.
I used the Men's H&S since my husband has this and it smells AMAZING!! My husband only uses this type of shampoo and I usually have to alternate bc it makes my dandruff increase.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?