BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Mallorie V.
Coachella, CA
I have a really dry scalp at times. THIS product helps with the itchy head and moisture of the scalp. I use it on my youth children when their scalps are itchy or dry
Dj E.
Greenville, NC
Smells great. I used to have real bad dandruff and everything when I was younger. I've used this everyday, and after maybe 2 weeks, it was gone. I haven't stopped using it since.
loreli M.
My son has sever eczema on his head this is the only product that helps him with the dry itchy scalp. It smells good and the sent stays for a long time. He has tried others and nothing compares to this.
Jennifer S.
London, KY
It's a great scented product that I love. It's not expensive and worth the money. It targets all areas. It's great and wonderful we love using this product at our home
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
Smells great and leaves you feeling refreshed all day!!! I love that they incorporated the great smell of old spice and the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioners!
Ella C.
Michigan City, IN
This smell of this isn't great but it's just an average shampoo, nothing special, there's better recommendations I could give like dove or olay shampoo. Would not buy again and would not suggest to anyone.
Anaisa C.
debo decir decir que es muy bueno yo tenia caspa y me la elimino ahora estoy libre de caspa yo estaba plagada de caspa y ahora estoy libre de ella me encanta y ademas tiene un holor riquisimo y ademas de eso si lo usas con el acondicionador de su misma marca resiviras mejores resultados
Rose P.
My hubby wears this and it works whenever he has a dry scalp. And must I add that this smells so amazing. Very happy that he uses this.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
My husband loves this shampoo. Keeps his scalp under control. It tends to get flaky in the winter and oily in the summer but head and shoulders keeps it healthy
Karen D.
horizon
Has a very very strong smell and is a very thick consistency I would prefer to use this as a body wash than a shampoo just because smell is too powering
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?