BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Rosa L.
Lake Wales
This product is a must have it not only smells delicious but keeps your hair dandruff free for a long time and will have you smelling wonderful as well. It's great for sensitive scalps. Love this product for my husband!!!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I purchased this for my husband but he did not like it. I always purchase head & shoulders for him and I purchase old spice body wash for him so I thought this would be great but this one seemed to make his head itch so just regular head & shoulders from now on
Katelyn E.
I bought this shampoo for my boyfriend and I love love love how it smells. This really helped with his dandruff when his hair starts getting long. It lathers really well and I was really satisfied in the end result
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
I'm a girl and I use this shampoo sometimes. It smells manly, like old spice, but it's not overwhelming. It's like any other original head and shoulders. I imagine that this is particularly good for men since they will come out already smelling manly.
It works great for dandruff, I'd recommend.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
My Husband does suffer from dandruff at times so we always keep a bottle of this at home. His hair smells very clean and his dandruff clears almost immediately. It's cheap to buy and it works well. I would even give it a go as I have used their products and got on really well with them
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome Shampoo! I love the smell old spice swagger gives. This shampoo moisturizes my hair and leaves it smelling great. I have had no problems with dandruff since I started using this product! I would definitely buy it again and recommend this to anyone willing to try it.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I'll be honest, I'm not even mad when I run out of my hair products and have to use my husband's, because he uses this stuff, and it works pretty well! Bonus, my hair smells REALLY good after, but you have to really like the scent to be able to use this shampoo.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
debo decir decir que es muy bueno yo tenia caspa y me la elimino ahora estoy libre de caspa yo estaba plagada de caspa y ahora estoy libre de ella me encanta y ademas tiene un holor riquisimo y ademas de eso si lo usas con el acondicionador de su misma marca resiviras mejores resultados
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
My fiance uses this and it smells amazing! 😍 it's perfect because it's what he needs for his dry scalp and it stops the itching and flaking of his scalp and it has such a nice smell ;)
Victoria M.
So I bought this for my brother because he has a big problem with dandruff and it works for that problem but it does leave the hair feeling rough so I would recommend using the shampoo and maybe a different moisturizing conditioner with it.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?