BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
My husband told me to rate Head $ Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Shampoo a 5! Lol. His exact words are, " It's the Sh*t "! I think it smells really good also. Every time he uses it I always want to smell his hair. Lol. We purchased his bottle at our local Walmart and it is very affordable! We would recommend!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Light masculine scent that lasts for hours. Clears away dry scalp or sore issues and leaves the hair shiny and moisturized. I was very pleased with the overall clean feel I got and how soft my hair was. Id definitely buy this again especially when you can buy at walmart for under $4 for a big bottle
Rosa L.
Lake Wales
This product is a must have it not only smells delicious but keeps your hair dandruff free for a long time and will have you smelling wonderful as well. It's great for sensitive scalps. Love this product for my husband!!!
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome Shampoo! I love the smell old spice swagger gives. This shampoo moisturizes my hair and leaves it smelling great. I have had no problems with dandruff since I started using this product! I would definitely buy it again and recommend this to anyone willing to try it.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
debo decir decir que es muy bueno yo tenia caspa y me la elimino ahora estoy libre de caspa yo estaba plagada de caspa y ahora estoy libre de ella me encanta y ademas tiene un holor riquisimo y ademas de eso si lo usas con el acondicionador de su misma marca resiviras mejores resultados
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
My fiance uses this and it smells amazing! 😍 it's perfect because it's what he needs for his dry scalp and it stops the itching and flaking of his scalp and it has such a nice smell ;)
Randi R.
This does wonders for my husband and also smells great! He uses this one and we have a different scent for our 3.5 year old who has always had very bad dandruff. It's strong enough to give her relief but not harsh on her tender scalp.
Pamela G.
Reseda , CA
Head and shoulders has been my shampoo for years! I use other ones here and there but this one has to be in my shower always. I have sesitive scalp and h&s always keeps it clean and healthy!
Jennifer L.
Pineville, MO
This kind smells very strongly like deodorant. It is almost overpowering when my husband gets close after using it. The smell is good, just too strong. The shampoo works well, my husband has no more dandruff.
Martin C.
Manhattan, KS
Huge fan of head and shoulders! Started using this in high school because I would get terrible dry scalp in the winter! Now I purchase after winter just so it doesn't come back!
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?