BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Stacy R.
Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner I have this stocked in our closet. My fiancé loves it and it works for him. The price is great and the scent oh yeah..definitely a must for the men.
Michelle B.
My husband uses this and sometimes me and my daughter uses it because it works so good. It's good to avoid dandruff and dry scalp. It smells very good but a little strong. We will repurchase this shampoo.
Jessica F.
I buy this shampoo for my son. He absolutely loves the scent! This works as well as any head and shoulder products. Gets rid of the pesky flakes and that itchy dry scalp is no longer. This is his go to shampoo.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
I used to get this for my boyfriend all the time he loved it but I didn't really like the smell so we change different kinds but do I recommend it yeah I don't but there is definitely others
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
I use this one yes it's for men but the smell is sooooo good. My husband has alot of flaky hair I don't have it that much but when i do I use this shampoo and puff the hair is clean no more flake
Jody D.
My husband loves this shampoo. He only purchases this shampoo. It works so well for him. It smells good and helps with the dandruff. Compares well to similar products.
Jessica M.
I used the Men's H&S since my husband has this and it smells AMAZING!! My husband only uses this type of shampoo and I usually have to alternate bc it makes my dandruff increase.
Darlene A.
Fabens, TX
I always by head ans shoulders. My boufriend is the one who recommended it too me and i was pretty impressed always leabes my hair extra bouncy and healps take away both our dandruff
Georjen H.
Garden city, Idaho
I bought this product for my partner and she absolutely lives it. It leaves her hair so soft and silky with an amazing smell that lasted all day. She will only use this product now.
loreli M.
My son has sever eczema on his head this is the only product that helps him with the dry itchy scalp. It smells good and the sent stays for a long time. He has tried others and nothing compares to this.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?