BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
I use this one yes it's for men but the smell is sooooo good. My husband has alot of flaky hair I don't have it that much but when i do I use this shampoo and puff the hair is clean no more flake
Mackenzie T.
Sutton, MA
Absolutely great brand and great product. I love the smell of this Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Men! This is a smell you will actually enjoy on your boyfriend or husband! Highly recommend this product even for people who do not suffer from dandruff!
Jody D.
My husband loves this shampoo. He only purchases this shampoo. It works so well for him. It smells good and helps with the dandruff. Compares well to similar products.
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This shampoo is cheap and simple to use. The smell is good for men to use. It isn’t overpowering. For women I wouldn’t recommend it as it will leave your hair a bit greasy looking. But it works in a pinch.
Darlene A.
Fabens, TX
I always by head ans shoulders. My boufriend is the one who recommended it too me and i was pretty impressed always leabes my hair extra bouncy and healps take away both our dandruff
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This is really good it makes ur head stop itching and your head will feel really fresh i recommend this one knoe my head is not itchy and white stuff dont come out
Georjen H.
Garden city, Idaho
I bought this product for my partner and she absolutely lives it. It leaves her hair so soft and silky with an amazing smell that lasted all day. She will only use this product now.
Amber S.
It smells good! My boyfriend uses this and never has any dandruff. Although Head & Shoulders can be a little pricey (in my opinion), you don't need to use much and the bottles last awhile.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This is what i use to rltame my mans main. He gets the worst dandruff with even the slightest conditioner so this keeps him smelling nice and manly withoutthe flakes
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?