BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This shampoo is cheap and simple to use. The smell is good for men to use. It isn’t overpowering. For women I wouldn’t recommend it as it will leave your hair a bit greasy looking. But it works in a pinch.
Darlene A.
Fabens, TX
I always by head ans shoulders. My boufriend is the one who recommended it too me and i was pretty impressed always leabes my hair extra bouncy and healps take away both our dandruff
Georjen H.
Garden city, Idaho
I bought this product for my partner and she absolutely lives it. It leaves her hair so soft and silky with an amazing smell that lasted all day. She will only use this product now.
Amber S.
It smells good! My boyfriend uses this and never has any dandruff. Although Head & Shoulders can be a little pricey (in my opinion), you don't need to use much and the bottles last awhile.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This is really good it makes ur head stop itching and your head will feel really fresh i recommend this one knoe my head is not itchy and white stuff dont come out
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This is what i use to rltame my mans main. He gets the worst dandruff with even the slightest conditioner so this keeps him smelling nice and manly withoutthe flakes
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
My husband told me to rate Head $ Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Shampoo a 5! Lol. His exact words are, " It's the Sh*t "! I think it smells really good also. Every time he uses it I always want to smell his hair. Lol. We purchased his bottle at our local Walmart and it is very affordable! We would recommend!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Light masculine scent that lasts for hours. Clears away dry scalp or sore issues and leaves the hair shiny and moisturized. I was very pleased with the overall clean feel I got and how soft my hair was. Id definitely buy this again especially when you can buy at walmart for under $4 for a big bottle
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I have occasional, light dandruff. My husband loves this product and uses it religiously every day for his dandruff. I will use it occasionally if I am having a bad flare up and it definitely does the job. It's a great price. The downside is that it definitely dries my hair out (I have fairly coarse and dry hair to begin with). I follow up with a heavy/intensive conditioner by Moroccan oil or alterna.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?