BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Courtney S.
Brookfield, WI
This definitely smells better than the women's ones. I'm a girl and love this scent for my shampoo. I don't feel like it really helps dandruff. It made my hair super greasy and feel disgusting. It is hard to wash out and my dandruff came back right after.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
My boyfriend uses this and sometimes when I'll use it too. I love the smell of every single head and shoulders shampoos. This one particular reminds me of my sweet man though. I love how it makes the hair feel and how it foams up. Always a classic favorite.
Kendra S.
Tacoma, WA
Love this shampoos and so does my dad and my boyfriend! Has a decent scent and lasts long. Best dandruff shampoo I know. It lathers very well. Unlike other dandruff shampoos and I would buy again as I have been.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
My husband uses this and sometimes me and my daughter uses it because it works so good. It's good to avoid dandruff and dry scalp. It smells very good but a little strong. We will repurchase this shampoo.
Jessica F.
I buy this shampoo for my son. He absolutely loves the scent! This works as well as any head and shoulder products. Gets rid of the pesky flakes and that itchy dry scalp is no longer. This is his go to shampoo.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
My boyfriend only uses this shampoo {when he’s not stealing mine}. It smells delicious and keeps his head dandruff free. We switch up the scents from time to time, but this is his favorite scent. It’s always easy to find at most stores
Husam S.
Use this when I shower. Kills dandruff in my hair and keeps my hair very hydrated. It smells good and smell sticks around for awhile. My hair feels clean and fresh after a shower and stays that way for a few days.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
I used to get this for my boyfriend all the time he loved it but I didn't really like the smell so we change different kinds but do I recommend it yeah I don't but there is definitely others
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
I use this one yes it's for men but the smell is sooooo good. My husband has alot of flaky hair I don't have it that much but when i do I use this shampoo and puff the hair is clean no more flake
Mackenzie T.
Sutton, MA
Absolutely great brand and great product. I love the smell of this Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Men! This is a smell you will actually enjoy on your boyfriend or husband! Highly recommend this product even for people who do not suffer from dandruff!
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?