BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Natasha R.
Buy this one for my husband he has very short hair and he has dandruff and he really liked it because it help get rid of his dandruff but he already is really enjoys the smell of it a lot and heart feels kind of tingly on his head
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is a miracle worker! This is the first of its kind. Best of all, it’s affordable! It’s safe to use on color treated hair as well. I typically have an oily scalp and this helps tons! Very satisfied!
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
My boyfriend only uses this shampoo {when he’s not stealing mine}. It smells delicious and keeps his head dandruff free. We switch up the scents from time to time, but this is his favorite scent. It’s always easy to find at most stores
Kaitlynn W.
My boyfriend uses this and once when I had only brought my conditioner I figured why not! And gave it a try .... omg I fell in love! I almost stole this from him it makes my hair smell and feel great!
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My husband and i both use this shampoo. Theres no comparison to alternative scalp care shampoos as far as effectiveness of addressing scalp concerns. The scent lasts nicely but not longer than a day or so.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
We have water from a well and our hair is so thick that I use head and shoulders original and my son actually uses this swagger. It makes our hair super soft and shiny and just lays perfect for us.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I get very bad dandruff when it becomes cold out so i have to use head and shoulders! It calms the problem down quit a bit and it’s like $5-$10 a bottle. Can purchase at any store that sells hair care products
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This shampoo is cheap and simple to use. The smell is good for men to use. It isn’t overpowering. For women I wouldn’t recommend it as it will leave your hair a bit greasy looking. But it works in a pinch.
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
MY BOYFRIEND USES THIS SHAMPOO AND HE LOVES IT. HE GETS DANDRUFF AND HEAD & SHOULDERS HAS BEEN THE ONLY SHAMPOO THAT HAS HELPED HIM. PLUS IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD AND IS NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS THE OTHER BRANDS. HE IS OVERALL SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND I USUALLY BUY IT FOR HIM AT TARGET OR WALGREENS.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?