BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Heather D.
Husband uses this as does my step son. Cleans hair well and smells good. You can definitely tell if your child isn't washing hair well because scent is strong. Lol
Lee D.
Same stuff I’ve been using since high school, or basically ever since I noticed my run in with dandruff, it really does help so much and this is a awesome scent.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave! And it’s not too expensive
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
This was actually my Dad’s but I had to use it when I ran out of my own. It worked really well and I actually liked the Old Spice scent. I don’t think I’d buy it again just because there are better smelling options on the market and I don’t particularly want to smell like men’s cologne, but this really got the job done.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
MY BOYFRIEND USES THIS SHAMPOO AND HE LOVES IT. HE GETS DANDRUFF AND HEAD & SHOULDERS HAS BEEN THE ONLY SHAMPOO THAT HAS HELPED HIM. PLUS IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD AND IS NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS THE OTHER BRANDS. HE IS OVERALL SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND I USUALLY BUY IT FOR HIM AT TARGET OR WALGREENS.
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
Head and shoulders works wonders on my scalp. I keep this scent in the house for my husband because he loves it. I use it 1-3 times a week to treat dandruff and itch. This product cures both and as long as I use this product as i need I go without an itchy scalp and dandruff. Highly recommend.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I hate head and shoulder in general !! It makes my scalp really dry and my hair . This product is supposed to help me with dandruff but it made my head has even more people think I got lice usually before there’s a lot white specks on my head from this
Cindy P.
Sterling, VA
I bought this shampoo for my boyfriend and he seems to love it! The smell is amazing and he has dry scalp, so the shampoo is really helping with that. He is very satisfied
Noa U.
Philadelphia
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and it smells amazing. It leaves his hair feeling soft and silky and I love running my hands through it. He had dry skin, so this helps immensely with his flakiness and occasional bouts of dandruff.
L E.
Nampa, ID
I have used head and shoulders shampoo for a long time because I have a very dry scalp. My skin is just dry and this helps keep the flaky and dandruff away from my hair. Store brands are just not the same and don’t work like this does.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?

Walmart