BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Jacqueline T.
My boyfriend had this in his shower, otherwise o would have never purchased it myself. I did feel that my scalp was less itchy and flaky after using it. It's a very masculine scent, so if you're cool with that I'd recommend it.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend has really bad psoriasis. This is is ONLY shampoo that will work for him that doesn’t cost a fortune. He uses it daily and it has a good smell to it. It doesn’t cost a lot and we get it from a local Walmart.
Husam S.
Use this when I shower. Kills dandruff in my hair and keeps my hair very hydrated. It smells good and smell sticks around for awhile. My hair feels clean and fresh after a shower and stays that way for a few days.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is a miracle worker! This is the first of its kind. Best of all, it’s affordable! It’s safe to use on color treated hair as well. I typically have an oily scalp and this helps tons! Very satisfied!
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
My boyfriend only uses this shampoo {when he’s not stealing mine}. It smells delicious and keeps his head dandruff free. We switch up the scents from time to time, but this is his favorite scent. It’s always easy to find at most stores
Kaitlynn W.
My boyfriend uses this and once when I had only brought my conditioner I figured why not! And gave it a try .... omg I fell in love! I almost stole this from him it makes my hair smell and feel great!
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
We have water from a well and our hair is so thick that I use head and shoulders original and my son actually uses this swagger. It makes our hair super soft and shiny and just lays perfect for us.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My husband and i both use this shampoo. Theres no comparison to alternative scalp care shampoos as far as effectiveness of addressing scalp concerns. The scent lasts nicely but not longer than a day or so.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I get very bad dandruff when it becomes cold out so i have to use head and shoulders! It calms the problem down quit a bit and it’s like $5-$10 a bottle. Can purchase at any store that sells hair care products
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?