BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Jacqueline T.
My boyfriend had this in his shower, otherwise o would have never purchased it myself. I did feel that my scalp was less itchy and flaky after using it. It's a very masculine scent, so if you're cool with that I'd recommend it.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend has really bad psoriasis. This is is ONLY shampoo that will work for him that doesn’t cost a fortune. He uses it daily and it has a good smell to it. It doesn’t cost a lot and we get it from a local Walmart.
Courtney S.
Brookfield, WI
This definitely smells better than the women's ones. I'm a girl and love this scent for my shampoo. I don't feel like it really helps dandruff. It made my hair super greasy and feel disgusting. It is hard to wash out and my dandruff came back right after.
Kerrigan C.
This stuff smells so good! I stopped using the woman scents and started to use this instead for the smell. It suds up great and helps with my dandruff. You can get this anywhere. I’ve used head and shoulders for a long time.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is a miracle worker! This is the first of its kind. Best of all, it’s affordable! It’s safe to use on color treated hair as well. I typically have an oily scalp and this helps tons! Very satisfied!
natasha v.
Buy this one for my husband he has very short hair and he has dandruff and he really liked it because it help get rid of his dandruff but he already is really enjoys the smell of it a lot and heart feels kind of tingly on his head
Erin M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
So we’ve all had the days when we get in the shower and we’re out of conditioner. I love using my fiancé’s .... it doesn’t get ride of dandruff but I also don’t use it regularly. Smells like a man hug all day!
Kaitlynn W.
My boyfriend uses this and once when I had only brought my conditioner I figured why not! And gave it a try .... omg I fell in love! I almost stole this from him it makes my hair smell and feel great!
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My husband and i both use this shampoo. Theres no comparison to alternative scalp care shampoos as far as effectiveness of addressing scalp concerns. The scent lasts nicely but not longer than a day or so.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
We have water from a well and our hair is so thick that I use head and shoulders original and my son actually uses this swagger. It makes our hair super soft and shiny and just lays perfect for us.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?