BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Raquel R.
Saint Petersburg
My fiancé and I use this product all the time because we both have problems with dandruff. I don’t even car that it’s made for men because I love the smell of Old Spice. Will definitely keep purchasing this product!
Kerrigan C.
This stuff smells so good! I stopped using the woman scents and started to use this instead for the smell. It suds up great and helps with my dandruff. You can get this anywhere. I’ve used head and shoulders for a long time.
Natasha R.
Buy this one for my husband he has very short hair and he has dandruff and he really liked it because it help get rid of his dandruff but he already is really enjoys the smell of it a lot and heart feels kind of tingly on his head
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is a miracle worker! This is the first of its kind. Best of all, it’s affordable! It’s safe to use on color treated hair as well. I typically have an oily scalp and this helps tons! Very satisfied!
Erin M.
Chestnut hill, MA
So we’ve all had the days when we get in the shower and we’re out of conditioner. I love using my fiancé’s .... it doesn’t get ride of dandruff but I also don’t use it regularly. Smells like a man hug all day!
Kaitlynn W.
My boyfriend uses this and once when I had only brought my conditioner I figured why not! And gave it a try .... omg I fell in love! I almost stole this from him it makes my hair smell and feel great!
Alondra Q.
Roswell
Used to use this but now I don’t. Lathers up very nicely easy to rinse out too. Targets dandruff an excellent shampoo for it. Best for oily scalp due to how strong it is. Defenitly would use again.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My husband and i both use this shampoo. Theres no comparison to alternative scalp care shampoos as far as effectiveness of addressing scalp concerns. The scent lasts nicely but not longer than a day or so.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I get very bad dandruff when it becomes cold out so i have to use head and shoulders! It calms the problem down quit a bit and it’s like $5-$10 a bottle. Can purchase at any store that sells hair care products
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?