BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Realmente me encanta este producto por su aroma, pero creo que a mi cabello no le cae muy bien ya que es bastante fuerte y me da un poco de alergia
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
I bought this for my partner but I also used it a time or two when my shampoo ran out. It did smell amazing and it made my scalp feel relieved n
anabel m.
Since I always have dandruff in my hair, I look nice when I wash my hair, it is a good product but not all of them leave their hair clean
Yeimar Andreina B.
Venezuela
Thanks to its gentle formula leaves my hair super clean and fresh. It has helped prevent dandruff for a long time. It's just excellent!
Mariia J.
I love your shampoo even that I have not tried a lot of times that I have used are super good and leave my great hair and very gently
stif R.
Estupendo champú tiene muchos privilegios tener el cabello fuerte y que la raíz se burra y que el cabello quede con un olor estupendo
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
Great for dandruff control and love the smell. Also love how it makes the hair look and feel once dry. But the price is really high
Walquidia D.
This product leaves my scalp very greasy and I do not like that feeling. Its texture is somewhat heavy, but it has a good aroma.
Manoella R.
Minden, NV
AMooooo demais. Tenho o couro cabeludo muito oleoso por isso utilizo ele para deixa-lo melhor e funciona muito. Super indico
Hugo C.
Sandy Springs, GA
So they found a solution for men's heads smell, for years we were smelling kind of girly, but now, this is healthy and manly
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?