BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Alice-Rose L.
Sherburn In Elmet , North Yorkshire
I would highly recommend this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and sleek after every use! It also leaves my hair less fuzzy than usual and more controllable! I would highly recommend! It also smells amazing!
Margo H.
New York , NY
I used this a few times at a friend's house. A great lather, but the smell is kind of overpowering and my hair needed two or three washes each time to feel clean. It's also a strange formula: kind of goopy, and a weird electric blue color that you wouldn't expect from the packaging.
Amelie G.
MAKES YOUR HAIR FEEL ABSOLUTELY SMOOTH CLEAN AND NOURISHED! ITS MADE MY HAIR STRANDS FEEL THICKER AND STRONGER AND AN ADDED BONUS IS THAT YOUT WHOLE HEAD SMELLS LIKE WATERMELON! You get so much product in the bottle for such a good value! best shampoo ever!
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
Okay I know this is for men, but usually I use this one when I feel my hair super greasy. It totally works for my hair unlike other products. I bought this for my dad and ended up using it lol! I'm not disappointed and I recommend this to everyone.
Kushagra S.
Feels good to hair. Removes dandruff for a long period of time if used daily. Cleans heads. Recommended if you like to have silky hair. Smells good. Overall 4.3/5
Leymari C.
2 in 1. for those times when we just dont have enought time to do our shower. This shampoo its not just a shampooo also have an conditioner and that makeit even better. i use his brand any time i want that clean feling im such a fan and i cant say anything wrong about this. loveit
Sha M.
TENGO PROBLEMAS CON LA RESEQUEDAD EN MI CUERO CABELLUDO, Y ME HA FUNCIONADO, NO HAY OTRO IGUAL QUE ESTE SHAMPOO, ES IDEAL PARA ESTE TEMA DE RESEQUEDAD, ME GUSTARIA MUCHISIMO QUE SACARAN UN TRATAMIENTO PARA EL TINTE, YA QUE MI CABELLO ES TINTURADO, Y SE ME CAE MUY RAPIDO.
Rocio K.
Este shampoo es excelente. Te limpia el cabello dejándolo suave, sedoso y muy limpio. Libre de todas las impurezas y grasitud del cuero cabelludo. Tiene una fragancia muy linda. Es accesible y se puede adquirir en cualquier farmacia o supermercado.
Lucia B.
Uso este producto en cada baño y es uno de mis favoritos. Removio la caspa a la primera usada y deja el cabello totalmente natural y suave. me gusta muchisimo todos sus shampoo y vale la pena comprarlos. Quedo muy satisfecha cada vez que los uso!
Angela F.
great product is amazing how essential it can be in certain situations I love him why he helped me somewhat embarrassing situations regarding dandruff because I suffer a lot of dandruff and this shampo has helped me to visibly reduce dandruff
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?