BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
PM G.
My dandruff has disappeared and now my hair smells like a unicorn farts rainbows in it.
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is a no. It will actaully dry your scalp out more due to the perfume smell of old spice. It makes your hair look dry and un upbeat
Bernardo J.
Es uno de los mejores campeones que he probado Su textura es excelente y especialmente la sensación que deja en mi cabello.  Siempre que compraría porque me encantó! Desde que estaba pequeño, mi mama siempre lo compraba, porque, era un excelente producto lo recomiendo
kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
I know this is a men’s product but I just cant help but use it because of how amazing this smells. And it definitely helps with dandruff. It is more on the pricey side of shampoos but totally worth it!
Denisse T.
Puebla
I bought it by mistake but I do not regret it. Although it has a masculine scent clean deep and leaves no trace of the horrible dandruff and the best, without drying out the hair // Lo compre por error pero no me arrepiento. A pesar de que tiene un aroma masculino limpia a profundidad y no deja ningún rastro de la horrible caspa y lo mejor, sin resecar el cabello
Tiffany S.
Marystown, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have for our teenage son who suffers from dandruff! This leaves his thick curly locks feeling soft and smelling fresh with its subtle scent of Swagger by Old Spice! We highly recommend this shampoo for any men with dandruff that wants awesome smelling locks!
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Mrrrr G.
Love this and been using it a long time! Smells great and I never get tired of it. Highly recommend to anyone. Been using it since I was younger and it will continue to be a staple in my household for years to come! Great product
Mai A.
Jeddah , Makkah
My husband used it he like it from 10 yeas he don’t want change any brand he like this brand Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Men
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?