BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
PM G.
Orlando, FL
My dandruff has disappeared and now my hair smells like a unicorn farts rainbows in it.
Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Cesar S.
Mission, TX
This shampoo for men has me crazy! definitely has a good smell and is good for dry scalp. 🧖🏻‍♂️
Bernardo J.
Es uno de los mejores campeones que he probado Su textura es excelente y especialmente la sensación que deja en mi cabello.  Siempre que compraría porque me encantó! Desde que estaba pequeño, mi mama siempre lo compraba, porque, era un excelente producto lo recomiendo
kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
I know this is a men’s product but I just cant help but use it because of how amazing this smells. And it definitely helps with dandruff. It is more on the pricey side of shampoos but totally worth it!
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Mrrrr G.
Love this and been using it a long time! Smells great and I never get tired of it. Highly recommend to anyone. Been using it since I was younger and it will continue to be a staple in my household for years to come! Great product
Mai A.
Jeddah
My husband used it he like it from 10 yeas he don’t want change any brand he like this brand Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Men
Marti C.
this product is 100% genuine. it makes my hair feel so good! good little product that makes an obvious difference! no matter how dead my hair feels this always picks it up! this will be in my hair routine forever!
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?