BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Debbie H.
08754
This product is amazing. .I picked it up at my local Walgreens for my husband and I am so happy I did. He had tried so many different types of dandruff shampoos and he never seemed to be satisfied with any of them until this one. Head & Sholders Old Spice Swagger Spice Shampoo for Men was the answer to our prayers. Finally a shampoo that cleans his hair ..smelt like it was for a man ..and didn't leave a leftover residue. I definitely recommend this product.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love head and shoulders I use it all the time and feel like it helps prevents dandruff but you do need to switch up and not use it every day. All the scents smell good and it doesn't not dry out your hair if you use it with conditioner.
Rosa L.
Lake Wales
This product is a must have it not only smells delicious but keeps your hair dandruff free for a long time and will have you smelling wonderful as well. It's great for sensitive scalps. Love this product for my husband!!!
Courtney S.
Brookfield
This definitely smells better than the women's ones. I'm a girl and love this scent for my shampoo. I don't feel like it really helps dandruff. It made my hair super greasy and feel disgusting. It is hard to wash out and my dandruff came back right after.
Rachel N.
Loved the way this shampoo smells, it is quite strong but I️ love the way old spice smells so this was a hit with me. I️ am not entirely sure how good this was for my scalp and dandruff (I️ have very dry skin) though
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
Love this shampoos and so does my dad and my boyfriend! Has a decent scent and lasts long. Best dandruff shampoo I know. It lathers very well. Unlike other dandruff shampoos and I would buy again as I have been.
Erin M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
So we’ve all had the days when we get in the shower and we’re out of conditioner. I love using my fiancé’s .... it doesn’t get ride of dandruff but I also don’t use it regularly. Smells like a man hug all day!
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I have occasional, light dandruff. My husband loves this product and uses it religiously every day for his dandruff. I will use it occasionally if I am having a bad flare up and it definitely does the job. It's a great price. The downside is that it definitely dries my hair out (I have fairly coarse and dry hair to begin with). I follow up with a heavy/intensive conditioner by Moroccan oil or alterna.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Linda R.
Tucson , AZ
My husband uses this shampoo. And it works so well for him. He has oily hair and his hair is flake free and not oily! This smells so good. I can still smell it on him by the end of the day.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?