BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Erin M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
So we’ve all had the days when we get in the shower and we’re out of conditioner. I love using my fiancé’s .... it doesn’t get ride of dandruff but I also don’t use it regularly. Smells like a man hug all day!
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I have occasional, light dandruff. My husband loves this product and uses it religiously every day for his dandruff. I will use it occasionally if I am having a bad flare up and it definitely does the job. It's a great price. The downside is that it definitely dries my hair out (I have fairly coarse and dry hair to begin with). I follow up with a heavy/intensive conditioner by Moroccan oil or alterna.
Linda R.
Tucson, AZ
My husband uses this shampoo. And it works so well for him. He has oily hair and his hair is flake free and not oily! This smells so good. I can still smell it on him by the end of the day.
liz 🍒.
Purchase , NY
This was actually my Dad’s but I had to use it when I ran out of my own. It worked really well and I actually liked the Old Spice scent. I don’t think I’d buy it again just because there are better smelling options on the market and I don’t particularly want to smell like men’s cologne, but this really got the job done.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
My husband bought this for himself, but about once a week I use it too because I like the anti dandruff shampoo. I don’t mind the Old Spice smell, it’s manly but not overpowering. I would get this product again, because it serves its dry-scalp prevention purpose but still is manly for a man to use.
Chaleycia D.
Brunswick, GA
This review is on behalf of my non Influenster boyfriend. He tried this shampoo and it lathered pretty fine HOWEVER the scent was too strong and the more he sweated the louder the scent got to the point it caused headaches. It did work fine for his hair however the scent was way toooooo strong.
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
I'm a girl and I use this shampoo sometimes. It smells manly, like old spice, but it's not overwhelming. It's like any other original head and shoulders. I imagine that this is particularly good for men since they will come out already smelling manly.
It works great for dandruff, I'd recommend.
Jesus B.
This is great product cause it’s a 2 in 1. It does a great job at keeping YOh you dandruff free and also smelling good at the same time. Although this is a great product I would highly recommend getting the original non-scented head and shoulders because in my opinion that works the best.
Heather D.
Husband uses this as does my step son. Cleans hair well and smells good. You can definitely tell if your child isn't washing hair well because scent is strong. Lol
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This is really good it makes ur head stop itching and your head will feel really fresh i recommend this one knoe my head is not itchy and white stuff dont come out
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?