BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
My boyfriend uses this product and it smells AMAZING! I love to cuddle with him after a shower and he uses this cannot get enough of it! I even tried it once thinking my type of hair would like it and feel super nasty after a shower( about everytime I change to a new product my hair doesn't like it so I have to picknl wisely!) Anywho, guys this is a total must especially for SUMMER TIME!
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
My husband bought this for himself, but about once a week I use it too because I like the anti dandruff shampoo. I don’t mind the Old Spice smell, it’s manly but not overpowering. I would get this product again, because it serves its dry-scalp prevention purpose but still is manly for a man to use.
Chaleycia D.
Brunswick, GA
This review is on behalf of my non Influenster boyfriend. He tried this shampoo and it lathered pretty fine HOWEVER the scent was too strong and the more he sweated the louder the scent got to the point it caused headaches. It did work fine for his hair however the scent was way toooooo strong.
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a girl and I use this shampoo sometimes. It smells manly, like old spice, but it's not overwhelming. It's like any other original head and shoulders. I imagine that this is particularly good for men since they will come out already smelling manly.
It works great for dandruff, I'd recommend.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
This is great product cause it’s a 2 in 1. It does a great job at keeping YOh you dandruff free and also smelling good at the same time. Although this is a great product I would highly recommend getting the original non-scented head and shoulders because in my opinion that works the best.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
My Husband does suffer from dandruff at times so we always keep a bottle of this at home. His hair smells very clean and his dandruff clears almost immediately. It's cheap to buy and it works well. I would even give it a go as I have used their products and got on really well with them
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My husband will not use anything but this stuff for his hair he uses it during every shower and has never had any problems with dandruff and I always love the smell of his hair after he uses it because it smells so good and lasts forever
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
I swear by head and shoulders I usually don't get this fragrants but I happen to try it I liked it but for some reason I felt like I was still getting flaky and that's not normal for these shampoos so I'm hoping that worked out for other people but I probably won't repurchase this specific smell
susana a.
I have used this for men but it has actually worked wonders for me, especially for eliminating a very oily scalp and the smell is awesome, it's like a detoxifying treatment for my scalp as well as clarifying. and the green apple is also great. I would deff buy again!!.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I'll be honest, I'm not even mad when I run out of my hair products and have to use my husband's, because he uses this stuff, and it works pretty well! Bonus, my hair smells REALLY good after, but you have to really like the scent to be able to use this shampoo.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?