BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Julieth O.
Medellín, Antioquia
Very good too, I have used it and I love its very good aroma and it leaves great hair I recommend it
Justin M.
Brownsville, TX
I use the head and shoulders mango and lemon one and it works amazing i love the smell and the feel!
Taylor S.
Love this shampoo! Old spice is my favorite and this product keeps my hair soft and feeling healthy
Ryan W.
I love this shampoo! Great for oily hair and dandruff! I haven't tried anything that works better!
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
Smells very nice, my husband loves this. affordable, leaves hair smooth and does not cause hairloss
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
I love this scent!!! When I want my hair and head to feel great this is my favorite hair product
Veronica L.
100% recomendada i like bc smells good and i have too much hair so it covers everything is good
Amanda C.
Lighthouse Point, FL
i love the way this shampoo makes your hair smooth and smells super good. it lasts very long
A B.
Must have in my beauty stack this clean your roots really well i really enjoy this shampoo
Nay Nay M.
Keeps my scalp clean and fresh for whatever. Love the consistency and scent of the product
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?

back