BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Raziel P.
Norwell, MA
this works for my dandruff but i feel like it has chemicals in it i wish they had a more natural shampoo
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Head and shoulders with old spice combined into the smell is awesome and my husband is very happy with it
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
My husband loves this stuff. It smells incredible! Keeps his scalp clean and healthy and feeling fresh
Jamie C.
Hutchinson, KS
I use then one when I run out. It's my husbands and it tends to dry my hair out, but I use in a pinch.
Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Nice smell and does the job. I dont think it really helps with dandruff but I do feel an initial clean.
Justin M.
Brownsville, TX
I use the head and shoulders mango and lemon one and it works amazing i love the smell and the feel!
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
My husband loves this shampoo. It is especially great in the dry winter months. It smells great, too
Julieth O.
Medellín, Antioquia
Very good too, I have used it and I love its very good aroma and it leaves great hair I recommend it
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
Smells very nice, my husband loves this. affordable, leaves hair smooth and does not cause hairloss
Taylor S.
Love this shampoo! Old spice is my favorite and this product keeps my hair soft and feeling healthy
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?