BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Nice smell and does the job. I dont think it really helps with dandruff but I do feel an initial clean.
Jamie C.
Hutchinson, KS
I use then one when I run out. It's my husbands and it tends to dry my hair out, but I use in a pinch.
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
My husband loves this stuff. It smells incredible! Keeps his scalp clean and healthy and feeling fresh
Justin M.
Brownsville, TX
I use the head and shoulders mango and lemon one and it works amazing i love the smell and the feel!
Julieth O.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good too, I have used it and I love its very good aroma and it leaves great hair I recommend it
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
My husband loves this shampoo. It is especially great in the dry winter months. It smells great, too
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
Smells very nice, my husband loves this. affordable, leaves hair smooth and does not cause hairloss
Ryan W.
I love this shampoo! Great for oily hair and dandruff! I haven't tried anything that works better!
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
I love this scent!!! When I want my hair and head to feel great this is my favorite hair product
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
100% recomendada i like bc smells good and i have too much hair so it covers everything is good
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?