BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
Head and shoulder it’s the best shampoo for dandruff and now they have so many different smells it’s amazing
Kayla H.
This product makes my hair feel so healthy and revitalized with each use. This is perfect for all hair types.
Emily B.
This smells sooo good and keeps my husband clean and smelling sexy. I love it and how it keeps dandruff away!
Ruby P.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend will only use this shampoo. Really works on dry scalp for dandruff. Helps reduce the dry skin.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Love to get this for my husband and son! It smells amazing, and the smell stays with them after showering.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
This is the only shampoo i buy my husband! Its amazing smells amazing hydrates his scalp and is affordable
Barbie S.
My husband uses this shampoo. He rarely likes using any other. It leaves his hair smeeling good and smooth
Raziel P.
this works for my dandruff but i feel like it has chemicals in it i wish they had a more natural shampoo
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Head and shoulders with old spice combined into the smell is awesome and my husband is very happy with it
Jamie C.
Hutchinson, KS
I use then one when I run out. It's my husbands and it tends to dry my hair out, but I use in a pinch.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?