BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Priscilla V.
My husband uses this one and it smells so good I use it to. I like the smell alot and my hair feels so soft after
Rubi G.
Brentwood , CA
Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus Shampoo frist time using this not so happy yet
Ashley M.
Davy, WV
My dad swears by this he loves it it’s all he uses ! Does the job for sure he even says it’s helped his hair grow
Anahi m.
570 livengood rd cowiche wa 98923
My husband uses this and loves this I also love how amazing it smells on him! Will keep purchasing this for him
Zareth G.
Bought some of this for my husband it has a great fresh smell my husband gets a great shower with this product
Danielle S.
My husband says this works great after he's been in the sun all day and wants to get all that nasty stuff out.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, sorry I haven't had the chance to win the game. I will be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. It
D M.
The shampoo has a nice smell, it's cleaning good my hair but when the shampoo hit the eyes it feels like a hell
Lily Z.
My man fell inlove w this. Had no idea there was an old spice one. He loved the smell and helps with dandruff
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Don't really like dandruff shampoo because it does more drying than actually quenching my hair work moisture
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?