BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
Highly recommend it . Great smelling good price
Leaves hair feeling weightless and clean great for oily or dry scalp
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
My husband loves head and shoulders products especially the old spice smell. Leaves his hair dandruff free and silky
Andrea ❤.
Round Lake Pk, IL
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and it honestly leaves his hair so soft and smells amazing recommend this for guys!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Got my dandruff away in a instant if you have dandruff this is the best way to get it away so best dandruff shampoo
alissa h.
Erie, PA
I know its for men! But it works so well! It helps with the flakes and the itcing so much better than teetrea oils
Regan S.
Geraldine , AL
My boyfriend has horrible horrible irritated scalp and this has worked wonders for him and it smells amazing too!!
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Hate that I suffer from dandruff and I wash my hair with head and shoulders once a week and it keeps dandruff away
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
This one is preferred by my boys! The smell is amazing, although my daughter says it smells like typical boys. LoL
Hayden Y.
I loved this shampoo. It wasn’t drying and it smelled fantastic. It wasn’t great for my color treated hair though.
Is very good! let me super soft and cute hair
Love the texture of Shampoo, I have oily hair that served me pretty

Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?