BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Alejandra I.
Portland, OR
This smells really good and It really does work I always used to have a very dry scalp and this helps and it smells good it’s not that expensive either
Summer V.
Bought this for my boyfriend last month and he keeps asking me to get more when I go out. He loves it! The smell isn't my favorite but its his so lol
Sarah R.
Works well my husband uses and like it I’ve used it when I notice my hair flaking more and it helps. The scent doesn’t last long but lathers well.
Amber C.
Lake Station, IN
I have never had anything bad to say about head and shoulders. I think of all of their products help for dry, itchy scalp and definitely dandruff.
Elizabeth l.
I actually really love the way this smells. My boyfriend uses it and I started using the same one because of the smell...and hey its doing the job
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
Me encanta el olor de este shampoo , para que se quite la caspa hay que durar un tiempo usandolo pero vale la pena porque deja el cabello brillante
Claire C.
I don’t know about this scent by Head and shoulders in general is a good shampoo and conditioner brand that help relieve dandruff from dry scalps
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
This has a great smell, however I Didnt care much for the after feel. Made the hair really dry and rough feeling. Price was good. May try again.
Chelsi S.
We buy this for my husband and he loves it! It allows him to use a product to help treat his overwhelming dander while delivering a nice scent!
NIchole C.
Springfield, TN
I know the shampoo is for men but I really like the smell and he really is anti-dandruff I would totally recommend to people who have dandruff
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?