BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Elizabeth N.
I actually really love the way this smells. My boyfriend uses it and I started using the same one because of the smell...and hey its doing the job
Sarah R.
Works well my husband uses and like it I’ve used it when I notice my hair flaking more and it helps. The scent doesn’t last long but lathers well.
Amber C.
Lake Station, IN
I have never had anything bad to say about head and shoulders. I think of all of their products help for dry, itchy scalp and definitely dandruff.
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
Me encanta el olor de este shampoo , para que se quite la caspa hay que durar un tiempo usandolo pero vale la pena porque deja el cabello brillante
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
This has a great smell, however I Didnt care much for the after feel. Made the hair really dry and rough feeling. Price was good. May try again.
Claire C.
I don’t know about this scent by Head and shoulders in general is a good shampoo and conditioner brand that help relieve dandruff from dry scalps
genesis d.
esta marca de champú es muy fácil billoson sigue siendo encontrar su aroma es muy delicioso y hace que el cabello graso no se puso tan rápido
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
My husband favorite hair product. He loves it as well as me because smell amazing. Happy hubby loves it because hard for him to love product.
Carson D.
Wills Point, TX
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and he loves it. It also smells sooo good! 10/10 would recommend. His hair is always so thick and soft too.
Maria M.
Round Lake, IL
I didn't like this shampoo at all, I had a very hard time with. My head was very itchy after using and and it gave me a lot!!!! Of dandruff
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?