BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this just like the axe band with the same smell? 1 Answers
Christine D.
Rochester
I buy this for the men in my house and they love it. My son had itchy scalp and he swears by this . it leaves his hair soft and shiny. No frizz and no itching and that's what he was looking for. We live in colder climates and his hair and scalp would be so itchy he would be bright red and this product keeps that from happening. It defiantly does what it says great buy..
Cristian C.
Reedley
Has an incredible scent I highly recommend this product. It has a nice smooth creamy lather and washes away leaving hair fresh clean and also witht that great scent! The scent is between long and short lasting although it seems to come back during the day when you start sweating a bit or when you temperature is a bit high still a great product none the less.
adriana f.
mission, TX
okay so like i know im a girl and stuff and this is a mens shampoo but like a use the regular apple one from the same brand and then i use this one and it leaves your hair smelling so good and refreshed. i was taking the staar test and this girl i accidently put my hair on top of her face while she was sleeping amd shes like can you move it and i was like im sorry but shes like it smells good thoe and shes like its soft af and i felt so complimented
Nikki Y.
Head and shoulders is my number one go to shampoo. I have been using this stuff for years because it does a great job at soothing my scalp and keeping the dandruff at bay. I am very satisfied with this product because it smells even better with the old spice scent
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
I’ve used this when I run out of my go to shampoo as this is my brothers but I have to say, it works amazing! It does obviously smell like men’s cologne but that isn’t a big deal for me, the shampoo lathers up a ton so the smallest bit is enough! I could notice a difference in my hair too, I have pretty oily hair and this was really nice in drying the oils up. So if you have dry hair I wouldn’t recommend this because it dries up oils, but it does get rid of dandruff! So overall I do recommend! For men and women!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This product is amazing. .I picked it up at my local Walgreens for my husband and I am so happy I did. He had tried so many different types of dandruff shampoos and he never seemed to be satisfied with any of them until this one. Head & Sholders Old Spice Swagger Spice Shampoo for Men was the answer to our prayers. Finally a shampoo that cleans his hair ..smelt like it was for a man ..and didn't leave a leftover residue. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
I love the smell of this shampoo and it also keeps the dry skin at bay. It’s not too harsh on my hair and it really cleans deep. It’s great for dry scalp but it doesn’t leave my hair oily. I would definitely buy this again.
Rachel N.
Loved the way this shampoo smells, it is quite strong but I️ love the way old spice smells so this was a hit with me. I️ am not entirely sure how good this was for my scalp and dandruff (I️ have very dry skin) though
Linda R.
Marana , AZ
My husband uses this shampoo. And it works so well for him. He has oily hair and his hair is flake free and not oily! This smells so good. I can still smell it on him by the end of the day.
Pedro S.
Great dandruff shampoo for men. It’s affordable, cleans hair nicely, smells amazing, and most importantly you are dandruff free! It is meant for dry scalp but you could use on both. This is usually my everyday shampoo.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?

Walmart