BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #98 in Shampoo

- Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger anti-dandruff shampoo fights dandruff with a legendary Old Spice Swagger scent- Fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with great-smelling hair- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Tania d.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
debo decir decir que es muy bueno yo tenia caspa y me la elimino ahora estoy libre de caspa yo estaba plagada de caspa y ahora estoy libre de ella me encanta y ademas tiene un holor riquisimo y ademas de eso si lo usas con el acondicionador de su misma marca resiviras mejores resultados
Thomas N.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome Shampoo! I love the smell old spice swagger gives. This shampoo moisturizes my hair and leaves it smelling great. I have had no problems with dandruff since I started using this product! I would definitely buy it again and recommend this to anyone willing to try it.
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Good shampoo its very moisturizing and great for my hair. I love the design of the brand its lasts very long and has a great smell and it lathers fully with lots of soap and i am very satisfied i highly recommend this
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Pineville, MO
This kind smells very strongly like deodorant. It is almost overpowering when my husband gets close after using it. The smell is good, just too strong. The shampoo works well, my husband has no more dandruff.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
Head and shoulders has been my shampoo for years! I use other ones here and there but this one has to be in my shower always. I have sesitive scalp and h&s always keeps it clean and healthy!
Dj E.
Dj E.
Greenville, NC
Smells great. I used to have real bad dandruff and everything when I was younger. I've used this everyday, and after maybe 2 weeks, it was gone. I haven't stopped using it since.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Coachella, CA
I have a really dry scalp at times. THIS product helps with the itchy head and moisture of the scalp. I use it on my youth children when their scalps are itchy or dry
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This has a great smell, however I Didnt care much for the after feel. Made the hair really dry and rough feeling. Price was good. May try again.
Is very good! let me super soft and cute hair
Love the texture of Shampoo, I have oily hair that served me pretty

Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend will only use this shampoo. Really works on dry scalp for dandruff. Helps reduce the dry skin.
Adam W.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?