BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger anti-dandruff shampoo fights dandruff with a legendary Old Spice Swagger scent- Fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with great-smelling hair- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Chaleycia D.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is on behalf of my non Influenster boyfriend. He tried this shampoo and it lathered pretty fine HOWEVER the scent was too strong and the more he sweated the louder the scent got to the point it caused headaches. It did work fine for his hair however the scent was way toooooo strong.
Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great product cause it’s a 2 in 1. It does a great job at keeping YOh you dandruff free and also smelling good at the same time. Although this is a great product I would highly recommend getting the original non-scented head and shoulders because in my opinion that works the best.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. .I picked it up at my local Walgreens for my husband and I am so happy I did. He had tried so many different types of dandruff shampoos and he never seemed to be satisfied with any of them until this one. Head & Sholders Old Spice Swagger Spice Shampoo for Men was the answer to our prayers. Finally a shampoo that cleans his hair ..smelt like it was for a man ..and didn't leave a leftover residue. I definitely recommend this product.
Husam S.
Use this when I shower. Kills dandruff in my hair and keeps my hair very hydrated. It smells good and smell sticks around for awhile. My hair feels clean and fresh after a shower and stays that way for a few days.
DevinLandry T.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have occasional, light dandruff. My husband loves this product and uses it religiously every day for his dandruff. I will use it occasionally if I am having a bad flare up and it definitely does the job. It's a great price. The downside is that it definitely dries my hair out (I have fairly coarse and dry hair to begin with). I follow up with a heavy/intensive conditioner by Moroccan oil or alterna.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Linda R.
Tucson , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this shampoo. And it works so well for him. He has oily hair and his hair is flake free and not oily! This smells so good. I can still smell it on him by the end of the day.
Katelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo for my boyfriend and I love love love how it smells. This really helped with his dandruff when his hair starts getting long. It lathers really well and I was really satisfied in the end result
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a girl and I use this shampoo sometimes. It smells manly, like old spice, but it's not overwhelming. It's like any other original head and shoulders. I imagine that this is particularly good for men since they will come out already smelling manly.
It works great for dandruff, I'd recommend.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Is this just like the axe band with the same smell?