BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Does this really work? Would you recommend it for thick h...4 Answers
  • This works I can't find some good shampoo for me2 Answers
  • Does this really work.?2 Answers
Abigail W.
Farmington, NH
I’m a woman and I love this. Why don’t they make “Womens” shampoos with such long lasting scent! Head and shoulders always leaves my hair free of flakes in the dry winter weather and my hair is soft and shiny- even with the old spice shampoo. The best part is definitely that the scent in your hair lasts pretty much all day.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
This is not like the original head and shoulders. I find this two in one doing less hydrating then the original shampoo. My scalp is still a little dry and itchy but it could also be the fact that I use other hair products . Either way I will always have head and shoulder in my bathroom .
Ashley R.
My husband only uses Head and Shoulders. He loves it, it helps with his skin too, he will shampoo and then wash his face and body also. Helps with his uneven skin tone. The scent is wonderful!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it helps control the occasional flaking I get during the winter time. Helps control the itch factor too. Always fairly priced at Walmart! Highly recommend trying this shampoo out!
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
My fiancé uses this and i seriously am in love with the smell. It works great he usually gets really nad dry scalp and this deceased the amount of itching and made the flakes disappear.
Torii P.
New York
Yes.. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This stuff smells incredible. It works great. Hubby’s hair is silky smooth && dandruff free! Occasionally I’ll sneak it into my hair! Really easy to get your hands on too and affordable! Love it!
Vanny A.
Kansas City, MO
My boyfriend uses this product.  As a girl - i'm not a fan for 2 in 1 products for shampoo and conditioner. BUT if he used seperate products, i guarentee that he woudln't use conditioner at all.  I can tell when he opts for this otehr shampoo over his Head and shoulders because he gets bad dandruff.  This product really moisturizes the scalp and helps with that!
Lexi M.
Knoxville, TN
I like it because I use and it smells good. It works ok. I use it 6 days out of the week. It lasts a long time. My hair feels kinda soft after I use it for a couple of days. The price is pretty cheap. - my friend Matt
Justin E.
Battle Creek, MI
This stuff works well on my dry scalp.  With the added scent of old spice it does not smell bad either.  The price is not that bad compared to the other products on the market.  I do enjoy some of their other scents more though.  Overall, you should use this if you have dry scalp.
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
First of all, the scent of this is unreal it’s so nice and lasts forever. Both my boyfriend and i use the same one and it’s so nice to smell it throughout the day. Back before I shaved my head I loved what it would do for my hair too it always seemed to leave it with more volume than other shampoos. I will continue to use this for a long while.
Yessika B.
Does this really work? Would you recommend it for thick hair?
Tina H.
WORCESTER PARK, WORCESTER PARK
Does this really work.?
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
This works I can't find some good shampoo for me
Mariani G.
San Diego, CA
Does it really remove dandruff ?? Do you have to use it everyday for it to work?

Walmart