Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Yasmin A.Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Maria Juliana R.Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Maria Juliana R.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- Head & Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo fights dandruff with a legendary Old Spice Swagger scent- Fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with great-smelling hair- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• This works I can't find some good shampoo for me1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Would you recommend it for thick hair?3 Answers
  • Does this really work.?1 Answers
Matt R.
CMCH, NJ
First of all, the scent of this is unreal it’s so nice and lasts forever. Both my boyfriend and i use the same one and it’s so nice to smell it throughout the day. Back before I shaved my head I loved what it would do for my hair too it always seemed to leave it with more volume than other shampoos. I will continue to use this for a long while.
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
I’m a woman and I love this. Why don’t they make “Womens” shampoos with such long lasting scent! Head and shoulders always leaves my hair free of flakes in the dry winter weather and my hair is soft and shiny- even with the old spice shampoo. The best part is definitely that the scent in your hair lasts pretty much all day.
April H.
This is the only shampoo my husband will use. It smells just like old spice and also reduces the dandruff in his hair. We buy a jumbo bottle of this product at Walmart for about seven dollars which is comparable in price to old spice products.
Hailey C.
Head and shoulders is a great brand for everyone. I bought this for my boyfriend and he uses it everyday and loves it. His hair is longer, so I believe this product really smooths it out and makes it more shiny. I would buy it again because its great and not too pricy.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
My boyfriend uses this every day and it prevents dandruff and makes his hair smells amazing. Other alternatives to this product make flaking even and because he works outside all day, he needs something that works. I would highly recommend this product if you have to deal with dandruff on a day-to-day basis. You could buy the local grocery store or pharmacy in the shampoo section.
Ashley R.
My husband only uses Head and Shoulders. He loves it, it helps with his skin too, he will shampoo and then wash his face and body also. Helps with his uneven skin tone. The scent is wonderful!
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. I always use this for my hair and it works great. If you love the smell of old spice then this is definitely for you. It works really well unlike other 2 in 1 where your hair feels weird as if it's not clean. You get that fresh clean feeling after rinsing it out and the day after your hair still smells and feels great.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
My fiancé uses this and i seriously am in love with the smell. It works great he usually gets really nad dry scalp and this deceased the amount of itching and made the flakes disappear.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my husbands jam! He loves this so much. I on the other hand will use this if it's beyond the last resort. It doesn't condition my hair well enough for me to use it alone. I definitely recommend it if your hair it's dry or long.
Cara S.
Jacksonville , NC
My dandruff has recently been out of control so when that happened I turned to the one & only brand that I know will get it under control. I've been using this & a suave shampoo in rotation in the shower for about a month now & I can tell a huge difference. Ps this scent is my fave because it reminds me of my husband!
Yessika B.
Does this really work? Would you recommend it for thick hair?
Mariani G.
San Diego, CA
Does it really remove dandruff ?? Do you have to use it everyday for it to work?
Tina H.
WORCESTER PARK, WORCESTER PARK
Does this really work.?
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
This works I can't find some good shampoo for me