BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport Dandruff Shampoo fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• My last shampoo made my scalp turn into a dry flaky mess,...3 Answers
  • Just curious what yalls thoughts are on the scent of this...2 Answers
  • Is this product safe for color treated hair? 5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
M.Rose
Great smell, low price, but wasn't right for me. It has harsh clensers such as sulfate which dried my hair to the point of dandruff which is complete opposite of what I expected. Definitely not for kinky hair types. Its a 3 stars because of the smell which is the main reason I was disappointed when this shampoo didn't sit well with my hair
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
Head & shoulders shampoo is awesome if you have a dandruff problem and the old spice scent makes it smell great. Price is inexpensive. I continuously keep repurchasing this product, thats how much i like it.
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: And Old Spice For more...
Stepping in to the shower you turn the water on, it is cold, and it wakes you up for a second. The water warms up and you are able to cover your body in a refreshing torent of spray. You reach for Head and Shoulders Men Old Spice Dandruff Shampoo. It is a new product and you are about to experience a morning filled with wonder. You flip the top and take in the Old Spice scent, your senses our swimming with visions of the open sea. The deck sways from left to right. You are surrounded by your crewmates as you are by the wheel ready to make your commands. A spray of water hits your face, and you are woken in the shower energetic, realizing you were imagining the whole thing. The feel of the silky shampoo in your hands foams up as your apply it to your hair, and you can feel it working on your scalp. You feel energized after a good rinse from the shower head and ready to go. Out of the shower you can still feel the antidandruff ingredients still working as you comb your hair, and the smell of the Old Spice reminds you of your duty to lead your day and take command of your possibilities. I tried it for free at inluenster.com, and I can say that this was the best experience I had with a shampoo, My own words.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
This is a great product for the price. My son was having some flakiness on his scalp and some not so fresh smelling hair. We bought this for him and it resolved the issue in no time. Super satisfied with this product!
Samuel A.
NY
Head & Shoulders has always been a good shampoo to use and now that they have collaborated with Old Spice not only does it help from preventing dandruff but it also keeps my hair smelling great.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
Review for: 23.7 Fl Oz more...
Didn't think I'd use shampoo again

I was skeptical at first because I don't use any kind of shampoo, and haven't for about 10 years I've been using regular bar soap or shower gel since I've been balding and shaving my head weekly.

That being said l sometimes
have a dry and flaky scalp and it also
occasionally gets red and bumpy. I've been
using this for about a week and my scalp has cleared up significantly. The bumps are
subsiding, my pores look more open, and I
have a normal looking scalp instead of a shiny-flaky-bumpy scalp.

It's supposed to smell like Old Spice, but to me it smells more like if Old Spice did a rendition of the Cool Water clones of the early-mid '90s just a hint of original Old Spice scent at the bottom of the "sportier" scent. I enjoy the scent and so does my wife, but it's not what I was expecting and it's definitely not Old Spice.

I'd recommend it to other bald or balding guys who've ditched shampoo
Lee D.
Review for: 23.7 Fl Oz more...
This product is truly amazing! I have always battled with dandruff but never found anything that really worked for me. But after using Head and Shoulders Old Spice shampoo for just 3 days, I already see a major difference. My scalp not only feels much healthier, it looks ten times healthier too! I have used different brands of dandruff shampoo before and learned that most of them don't always have a pleasing scent. But this brand of Head and Shoulders has the most wonderful Old Spice scent that lasted throughout the day. I can guarantee that I will be getting this product again!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Holden G.
Springdale, Ar
Review for: 23.7 Fl Oz more...
First impression of this shampoo was that it smells exactly like old spice. They used a smell very similar to old spice body wash. It smells great to me though since I'm a fan of old spice. On top of that, it works almost identically to regular Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo. I have used it for a few days after switching from another Head and Shoulders product. So far, it has provided great dandruff protection and makes my hair feel great albeit identical to the regular Head and Shoulders I was using. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to any man that is looking for dandruff shampoo and likes the smell of old spice. (Might not want to use other old spice products at the same time unless you want your whole body to smell like that. )
Chris m.
davenport, IA
Review for: 23.7 Fl Oz more...
So to begin i have tried many shampoo's i recived this in a voxbox no before using i poped the top and smelled it and it smelled amazeing! then i put it to use i have only used it three days but have noticed it has cut down on my dry scalp but it is still dry so I'm going to keep using it a lil while longer and see if it will help any more other wise this is a great product and once again smells great and even after you dry hair off you can still smell the scent from the old spice! :) i will recommend this products to freinds and cant wait to see if it dose eliminate my dry scalp!
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Review for: 13.5 Fl Oz more...
I like this product a lot, and though I never had dandruff issues to begin with, I definitely see a difference between the random dust and dried shampoo that would end up on black clothes. So that's a huge benefit! Only four stars because I also have used the 2-1 and the conditioner aspect is very, VERY nice. Smells great, just like traditional old spice, and has a pretty thick texture in comparison to other shampoos, but it definitely lathers well
Hayden Y.
Is this product safe for color treated hair?
Sharon a.
Jacksonville, FL
My last shampoo made my scalp turn into a dry flaky mess, and my local winndixie has this specific kind of head and shoulders shampoo on sale. Aside from it being mens' shampoo, is their any major difference between this and the other head and shoulders lines of shampoo?
Holden G.
Springdale, Ar
Just curious what yalls thoughts are on the scent of this product?
Meredith P.
What is your favorite Head & Shoulders Product?