BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #6 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Buy on Amazon
Cam H.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good. This makes my hair very soft. It’s so much better than doing it separate and it’s great for easy fast showers. It also has a wonderful smell.
Jacquilyn M.
My boyfriend swears by this and uses nothing else ever!!! We have 3 back up bottles of this right now!!! It leaves his hair smelling Fantastic and soft and clean!
Vinnie E.

Disclaimer!! I did not use this product myself! However I let my dad use it and got this information from him!!

So as a gay man, I don't like manly smelling products unless it's a body wash or body soap. Other than that my hair products need to smell girly and floral or coconutty etc! So I let my dad use this and he loved that he received this! Because he's a regular man who doesn't really care about beauty type things, he loves this as an easy one step for his shower routine!He is the type that takes a shower every morning before work so anything to keep his shower routine quicker and easier the better, and this really fits the bill, He loves smell too!! Whenever he uses it my family has informed me that whenever he uses this product it fills the shower and lingers for a while after he is done with the shower. It also can be smelled on him long after he has taken a shower. Typically the way he will use it is the same way I would use a 2 in 1 back in the day. You take a little bit and lather it up quickly then you quickly rinse it out so that the shampoo aspect doesn't strip your hair too much and then simultaneously you keep your hair soft. Head and shoulders did a really good job with this! For me it wasn't my taste but for a man's man!! Its perf!! Get this for ur men ladies and gentlemen!!

That being said since I did not try this product I figured I put my 2 cents on something I did try, this product was not sent to me I bought it on my own!! I recently tried their coconut co wash and omg I have never been so happy in my life with a head and shoulders product! It not only makes my hair soft and moisturized it gives it an light weight which gives it a lot of volume and a lot of movement. I take a lot and really massage it into my scalp so that I can get my scalp good and clean and it really cleans it. The best tip I can give when co washing with anything is that when you rinse your hair you keep pulling your head in and out of the water so the conditioners slip is activated more and you really get a good clean and no stripping. The smell is also really good it's not overbearing but it's just the right amount to keep it smelling good, and the right kind of scent to fit my personality

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

Devin H.
Berkley, MI
This is my favorite kind of shampoo and conditioner! It smells great and keep my hair moisturized. I started using it a year ago and will never go back! I only need to use a little and that's all. I can save a lot of money this way also !
Julianne W.
Vernon
So my dad had a really bad dandruff problem and he tried so many things until we came across this. He tried the entire bottle to give it a fair chance and his dandruff literally stopped. He noticed that his scalp felt more moisturized and when it did itch slightly, it never flaked!
Alyshah G.
My husband suffers from dandruff and has been hesitant to try head and shoulders because he has not been a fan of the scent. However, this product has won him over
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
I don't struggle with dandruff, but every now and again I feel like my Suave shampoo does dry out my scalp, especially in the winters. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, and let me tell you. There was a difference even in the feel of the shampoo the second I applied it. It didn't feel greasy, it didn't feel sticky, and it smelled GREAT. I was told that Head and Shoulders had a strange smell, but this was sincerely Old Spice classic man-smell.

I'll be posting a follow up review in a week to see how the difference is in terms of dryness. As far as volume goes, my hair already feels fuller.
Michael D.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I am glad they chose to send me this product to test because I am already a Head & Shoulders user, and I have been for over a decade. I began using Head & Shoulders because I had a very dry scalp. In a matter of days I began to see results and since then dandruff and dry scalp hasn't been an issue for me. I currently use the regular Head & Shoulders 2 in 1, however, the one I received combined with Old Spice, adds a masculine scent and accomplishes the same task. I love this product and strongly recommend Head & Shoulders to everyone and anyone.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
My husband buys this for himself, he's always used head and shoulders but here recently he found the old spice smell. He seems to like it since he hasn't went back to the original
Joshua R.
Spartanburg, SC
I have short hair and my scalp tends to flake every time I buzz my hair. This product has fixed that problem. no flakes! I absolutely love that they have now branched out from just the single type/fragrance they had when I was younger. now they have an option for everyone. If you are a man and haven't tried the Head and Shoulders Men shampoo and conditioner you are truly missing out.
d a.
Is it worth the price
José F.
What does it have of old spice? I mean a different smell? And how powerful is with the dandruff?
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Does this smell like Old Spice?
Jesse B.
Freeport, NY
How many washes until you start seeing results?
Briandayfrancisco M.
Xalisco
Hola x mucho tiempo he visto este shampoo en mi super pero antes de comprarlo me gustaría saber que tan bueno es. Podría alguien darme una opinión objetiva?