BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Improves Hair &Amp; Scalp Health Fight Flakes Slam Away Dirt Smell Like A Man Historically Anti Dandruff Brands Have Gotten Rid Of Flakes, But The Experience Has Left Much To Be Desired.&Nbsp; Head&Amp;Shoulders Has Solved This By Taking The #1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo In The U.S. And Combining It With The #1 Male Scent Brand To Create Head&Amp;Shoulders 2-In-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo With Oldspice--An Amazing Clean Powered By A Handsome Scent.&Nbsp; Finally The Anti Dandruff Power You Need With The Scent You Want. Advanced Formula Relieves Scalp Itch, Dryness, Irritation And Helps Prevent Flakes While Improving Hair And Scalp Health.&Nbsp; Cleans Your Hair And Scalp With The Fresh Manly Scent Of Old Spice.&Nbsp; Dual Action 2-In-1 Shampoo Formula Cleans And Conditions In One Easy Step.&Nbsp; Gentle And Ph Balanced For Everyday Use On Awesome Hair. Made In Usa

Michael D.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I am glad they chose to send me this product to test because I am already a Head & Shoulders user, and I have been for over a decade. I began using Head & Shoulders because I had a very dry scalp. In a matter of days I began to see results and since then dandruff and dry scalp hasn't been an issue for me. I currently use the regular Head & Shoulders 2 in 1, however, the one I received combined with Old Spice, adds a masculine scent and accomplishes the same task. I love this product and strongly recommend Head & Shoulders to everyone and anyone.
David S.
Gilbert, AZ
When I opened this up I noticed that the smell was amazing!! I'm tired if all these so called men's products that are starting to smell more and more like perfume. they really nailed it with this one.
Not only does it smell more like a man product, but it really does a great job. I noticed a big difference in just a few days since I have suffered from dandruff for years. I have found a product that I will be using from here on out!!!
Dan S.
Kingston, NY
This shampoo works surprisingly well. It is very, very good at stripping the oils from your hair, which is great if you only wash your hair every other day or so. I have a very physical job, and find myself taking showers every day, and sometimes twice a day. This shampoo left my hair feeling very dry under those conditions, but it is fine if you only wash every other day.

It smells very nice too.
Felicia A.
Coronado, CA
I have a naturally dry scalp that itches daily and even starts to flake when I sweat in the summer. However, Head and Shoulders just does not seem strong enough to combat that issue besides tame it slightly. It's thick, smells good and leathers great, but it does nothing for my itchy head. So this product only does fifty percent of what I need. Would recommend to people with mild dandruff only.
Stephanie G.
Montgomery, AL
My husband uses this shampoo, and he swears by it. He said that if he goes longer than few days without using it, he gets terrible dandruff. He has fine, straight hair. I love the way it makes his hair smell (who doesn't love old spice). My only complaint is that from the few times I've used it, my hair tends to feel a little weighed down after using it more than two times in a row.
Joshua R.
Spartanburg, SC
I have short hair and my scalp tends to flake every time I buzz my hair. This product has fixed that problem. no flakes! I absolutely love that they have now branched out from just the single type/fragrance they had when I was younger. now they have an option for everyone. If you are a man and haven't tried the Head and Shoulders Men shampoo and conditioner you are truly missing out.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
I received this product for testing purposes and think I found my new shampoo. I have thick short hair which at times does get dry and after using this product for the last two days, my hair feels fresh and clean. My wife loves the scent, which lingers on you until my next shower. I highly recommend you check this out, I will definitely be purchasing after this bottle runs out.
Daniel R.
Guy just looking to get a clean head of hair. This product is my tried and true and works every time.This keeps my hair flake free and clean. Some pros:
1) Cheap
2) Smells nice
3) Cleans your hair
4) Fights dandruff and flakes
This is probably what most men want out there and this wont disappoint. Four stars because you can definitely get better, but you get what you pay for.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Head and Shoulders works wonders on dandruff and Old Spice has the best scents I've ever smelled in a body wash. It's only natural that these two brands come together to create a product that uses both of these strengths. At Walgreens, it's a bit expensive, but this is my favorite product to use on my hair. It leaves my hair clean, soft, dandruff-free, and smelling great.
Kelvin G.
New Brunswick
Head & Shoulder's products never fail me. With my constant back and forth schedule and endless gigs, I need something that can deliver results. Always provides a clean look, no dandruff, but best of all, an amazing aroma that lasts you the whole day. With regular use, my scalp remains moisturized, clean, and dandruff free. A must have for bathroom products.
d a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the price
José F.
What does it have of old spice? I mean a different smell? And how powerful is with the dandruff?
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like Old Spice?
Jesse B.
Freeport, NY
How many washes until you start seeing results?
Briandayfrancisco M.
Xalisco
Hola x mucho tiempo he visto este shampoo en mi super pero antes de comprarlo me gustaría saber que tan bueno es. Podría alguien darme una opinión objetiva?