Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Dandruff Conditioner 13.5 oz. uploaded by Ruth J.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Kellen A.
I get a little flaky when winter comes, so I decided to try Head and Shoulders and I was not disappointed. My scalp is definitely more hydrated and I can wear black sweaters without worrying about white specks marring my clothes. I really like the smell and its is incredibly affordable!
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my boys has dandruff and uses this. It makes his hair so silky and smooth and shiny. It smells really good. It actually helps his hair which tends to be oily, be healthy looking, not greasy.
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beware! Keep your eyes shut tight because this product will burn the mess out of you! I love the tingling feeling it gives my scalp, it gives it an extra oomph and helps me know that it is working by clarifying my scalp. The smell makes me smile, it really reminds me of a sanded beach and I'm all the way in Wisconsin. Way to go Head & Shoulders!
Diana M.
Orlando, FL
I have used Head & Shoulders shampoo and condition for several years - I love the way both do their jobs in cleansing and conditioning my hair! A huge plus that also comes from the products are their wonderful fragrances, takes care of my dandruff problem. Just wish they came out with a line that takes care of my genetic thinning problem!
Haleigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this dandruff shampoo! It works so well for winter dandruff. It honestly works for persistent dandruff as well. I am definitely going to be purchasing another bottle after the i have is gone. I am in love with this product! I love everything about this shampoo and I love how it leaves my hair!
OE X.
Grayling, MI
I love head and shoulders. Many people will come up to me and ask me what products, shampoo and conditioner do I use to keep my hair so healthy and shiny, many are super surprised when j tell them head and shoulders! Been using it for over 15 years now and i will never change it!
Sarah H.
Glen burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad dandruff when the season changes from summer to fall, and head and shoulders is the only brand that has ever helped me get rid of the dandruff quickly and completely. I have tried store brands before and they are nothing compared to Head and Shoulders brand
Caroline W.
Chapel Hill, NC
The smell is amazing! I have moderate dandruff that really shows in the winter time. My hair is also oily and prone to get pretty greasy at the end of the day. I use this conditioner daily without fear that my hair will looks like a flaked grease trap after 20 hours!
Katie A.
Grover Beach, CA
Beats the price of t gel but you have to use head and shoulders every day for it to be effective. I buy head and shoulders often and will probably continue to. It does work for my dandruff but I do have to use it every day. Reasonably priced and won't break your bank.
Sonia D.
NEW YORK, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only conditioner I will use! My dry scalp is immediately healed after one use of this, along with shampoo. The moment I switch to anything else I notice dandruff coming back, so I'll never stray from this one! Also does a great job of conditioning, generally.
Sofia A.
Does this work for wavy hair?