BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #42 in Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift anti-dandruff shampoo with sea mineral essence and cooling mint invigorates your hair and scalp. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that:1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes;2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1);3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• Is this shampoo good to use for long hair because it seems like i...2 Answers
  • What does it smell like?2 Answers
  • What is the best one to use?2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
  • "I use head and shoulders now and again when I have a dry itchy scalp and this one smells great and does what it says on the bottle ." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this to every and anyone! " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "If you have thick long hair use Head & Shoulders! " in 1 review
  • "I've had really bad experiences with other shampoos but with this a couple of washes and the dandruff goes away!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually try this product via a sample from influenster and I never tried any of the scents besides the original and I absolutely loved it Head and Shoulders is definitely one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners the only thing is is it's kind of rough one colored hair and what I mean by rough is it can wash out the color or fade the color quickly
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I get older and the seasons change I tend to get a really dry scalp. But with the regular use of head and shoulders I don't ever have to worry about flakes. It's works great and leaves my scalp flake free and my hair nice and smooth with added volume. Always have some in hand when the weather gets dry and cold.
Lauren D.
Gary, IN
Review for: Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo
I like to use this as my second lather shampoo with a scalp scrubbing brush. It really helps to break up any buildup or patches from my dandruff. I do notice a huge lather, which I don’t love. BUT my scalp feels so clean after! These shampoos are also good for athletes foot or odor(just a tip I was told)
Laney O.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo
Left no dandruff! Easy on the head, my scalp wasn’t irritated or itchy whatsoever. Best for oily scalp. Left my hair smelling amazing for hours. A little bit goes a long way. I️ frequently buy this shampoo as my go-to shampoo because I️ have a lot of dandruff. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone with an oily scalp, or dandruff.
αмαℓια ✞.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have suffered seborrheic dermatitis to my scalp and mainly to hairline for years. When I feel an outbreak coming there is no other shampoo I can use. This shampoo maintains my scalp clean and keeps the outbreaks at a minimum. Love the lavender scented one.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this as a basic shampoo for so, so long. It's affordable, does a pretty good job at keeping dandruff away, and lathers up and rinses out nicely. It doesn't weigh down my hair nor does it make it feel dry. I recently bleached my hair and have started a different hair care routine because of it, and noticed that I get dandruff after a couple of days of no wash. I typically only wash my hair once a week, but since I've stopped using this I've had to wash it more often. Can't wait to be able to use this again!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I used to move a lot from downtown Los Angeles area to the Long Beach area for the weekends usually and my hair was always going crazy anytime I went to the Long Beach area for a couple days. This was absolutely amazing for my hair because it got rid of my dryness. I am still using the shampoo right now but now I'm not in desperate need of it so I will probably be changing the shampoos for a little while. But this is definitely the best for dandruff. One of my favorite shampoos!
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. I used to use other brands of shampoo but they all would give me horrible dandruff. I then switched to Head and Shoulders and I have not had dandruff ever since. I also love using the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I don't have the time to condition my hair and that can be very unhealthy so I buy the 2 in 1 and it takes care of my shampoo and conditioner needs. I use the silky smooth because I straighten my hair. I would recommend it to anyone.
Olivia F.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo
I thought that this product did what it said it would. It is a pretty good anti-dandruff shampoo - which is all it claims to be. It doesn't go above and beyond though, which does make me hesitant to buy again. Overall, pretty good!
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite for many years. I like the smell and it does the job reliably for a decent price. I'm a fan of this over generic rip offs because it does last longer per bottle, and the experience of using it is better.
Billie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best one to use?
Ally C.
Saco, ME
What does it smell like?
Chase N.
Is this shampoo good to use for long hair because it seems like it would dry out my hair?
Raquel L.
Do people use this on there pets?