BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get your head in the game and achieve great hair and scalp with Active Sport Dandruff Shampoo from Head & Shoulders for Men. The advanced formula leaves you with refreshed, 100% flake-free* hair and helps lock in your scalp’s moisture so you have the confidence to perform. Game on.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use head and shoulders now and again when I have a dry itchy scalp and this one smells great and does what it says on the bottle ." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to every and anyone! " in 1 review
  • "Different shampoos and conditioners a week because I hated the small amount of dandruff I had." in 1 review
  • "If you have thick long hair use Head & Shoulders! " in 1 review
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
i used to use this all the time but they must be changed my formula because every single product from head and shoulders leaves my hair SO greasy and leaves a huge waxy feeling spot on the back of my head. I had to wash my hair SIX times with a clarifying shampoo to get it back to normal........... i also noticed when u stopped using head & shoulders my scalp wasn’t as dry! maybe they purposely dry your scalp out more so you have to buy more
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
In MN winters we see awfully cold temps that affect everything, in the winter we all end up with dry itchy skin and scalp. This shampoo has been amazing!! I use it twice a week alternating with a hydrating shampoo and my head and shoulders are happy! And flake free~
Elise W.
This product cleaned my hair and left it nice and soft. It definitely does help to remove dandruff. Another thing this shampoo surprisingly helps with us removing hair color. So unless you are looking for a bleach free way to remove hair color be careful
Vidalina P.
Brunswick, GA
Es el shampoo que estoy usando en este momento y me fascina. Me da mucha frescura y el aroma está exquisito. Me ayuda a controlar la caspa y no me deja para nada el cabello reseco. Me encanta y lo recomiendo totalmente. Hace muchos años uso esta marca
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
I like this brand a lot. I feel like it nourished my scalp. I just don’t like that this brand doesn’t have color friendly shampoo. I like to dye my hair on occasion but I also am known to have a dry scalp. I need the best of both worlds!
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I actually try this product via a sample from influenster and I never tried any of the scents besides the original and I absolutely loved it Head and Shoulders is definitely one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners the only thing is is it's kind of rough one colored hair and what I mean by rough is it can wash out the color or fade the color quickly
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
This is great and works fast at treating dandruff. I only use this temporarily until it goes away and then I continue to use my regular shampoo. I find that this helps a lot in the dryer months when I am more prone to dandruff.
Marisol A.
Ca
The only shampoo that I ever use , I have dandruff and if I stop using this shampoo it comes back . My husband and I both use this shampoo , the smell is amazing also and we buy the big sized bottle which lasts us a long time.
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
I suffer with dandruff typically through the winter months and am in need of help which head and shoulders always provides me with what seems to be instant relief. This is a trusted and affordable brand that gets the job done.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my favorite for many years. I like the smell and it does the job reliably for a decent price. I'm a fan of this over generic rip offs because it does last longer per bottle, and the experience of using it is better.
Ally C.
Saco, ME
What does it smell like?
Chase N.
Is this shampoo good to use for long hair because it seems like it would dry out my hair?
Billie W.
What is the best one to use?
Raquel L.
Do people use this on there pets?