Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kayla M.Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #92 in Shampoo

OCEAN LIFT 2-IN-1

Limp, listless, flaky—three words no one wants to hear describe their hair. Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner contains sea mineral essence and helps strengthen hair against damage, leaving your hair 100% flake free*. Now your hair can be beautiful, moisturized and stronger against damage.

(*visible flakes; with regular use)

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• Everyone is telling me to use the head and shoulders for my dandr...25 Answers
  • because this is more expensive than the other? what is the differ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this better then the others ? 1 Answers
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
It really does work. That’s all I have to say. My scalp would get very dry and flaky, especially if I went more than a day or two without washing my hair. And using this shampoo, I have not had one flake on my head. It just work. The only negative about it though, it that it does not co diction the hair whatsoever. It’s a 2 in 1, but I just use it as a shampoo and then still condition after with another product.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Currently using this during the week as a alternative to my shampoo because I have eczema on my scalp. HS helps soothe my scalp and calm my breakouts after I have had my own natural hair braided or if I just want to feel that eztra clean tingle to my scalp..I turn to HS. It also smells great even with the hint of menthol.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
As I get older and the seasons change I tend to get a really dry scalp. But with the regular use of head and shoulders I don't ever have to worry about flakes. It's works great and leaves my scalp flake free and my hair nice and smooth with added volume. Always have some in hand when the weather gets dry and cold.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this once or twice a week alone between washing with a separate shampoo and conditioner. I like to keep this in the routine to avoid any flakes whether it be during the change of seasons or just during the dry winter. It smells really nice and doesn’t dry my hair out too bad at all.
Jada O.
Jesup, GA
Review for: Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner more...
I have a pretty bad scalp when it comes to dry skin/flakiness, and Head and Shoulders always comes through with good moisturizing shampoo. However, I seemed to have picked this 2-in-1 up by mistake. If you have above average oily hair, I recommend the regular kind over the 2-in1.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
We use this shampoo in our home. It's really does control the dry scalp and the 2 in 1 makes it convenient for one to get shampoo and conditioner at the same time. I like the way it makes your scalp tingle so you can feel that it's working. The scents are also really nice too.
Melissa C.
Reserve
It's ok for a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner that is made for dandruff. I used this because I get sores on my head during the winter and was told to use it. 1st it didn't help with the sores and 2nd, after a month of using it, my hair started crying out.
Jezreel C.
Bakersfield, CA
As i already mentioned, this product is worth trying for. I have been using head and shoulders for the longest time and it never fails me. It helps the hair get more manageable and when you need to get rid of those stubborn dandruff, its edfective!
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
I have regularly used head and shoulders. I have a dry scalp with flakes, and it does the job by moisturizing and keeping the flakes away! Only issue is the two in one doesn’t exactly condition as well as just a regular conditioner would. So it’s hard to brush through my hair after washing.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I’ve used head and shoulders most of my life due to my psoriasis and it works good. I wait for coupons from Proctor and Gamble and then pair is with a sale at Kroger’s so I can usually get he shampoo and conditioner for about 2.00 a bottle
Danielle R.
Chino Hills, CA
Everyone is telling me to use the head and shoulders for my dandruff but does it really work?
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
How often should you wash to maintain no dandruff?
Katelyn H.
Will this strip the color from my hair? I need a shampoo for dandruff but I want to keep my color.
Tatiana M.
because this is more expensive than the other? what is the difference? I have not seen
Michelle C.
Do you like this better then the others ?