Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Vidalina P.Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela R.Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kayla M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Limp, listless, flaky—three words no one wants to hear describe their hair. Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner contains sea mineral essence and helps strengthen hair against damage, leaving your hair 100% flake free*. Now your hair can be beautiful, moisturized and stronger against damage.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• Everyone is telling me to use the head and shoulders for ...25 Answers
  • because this is more expensive than the other? what is th...2 Answers
  • Do you like this better then the others ? 1 Answers
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
It really does work. That’s all I have to say. My scalp would get very dry and flaky, especially if I went more than a day or two without washing my hair. And using this shampoo, I have not had one flake on my head. It just work. The only negative about it though, it that it does not co diction the hair whatsoever. It’s a 2 in 1, but I just use it as a shampoo and then still condition after with another product.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this once or twice a week alone between washing with a separate shampoo and conditioner. I like to keep this in the routine to avoid any flakes whether it be during the change of seasons or just during the dry winter. It smells really nice and doesn’t dry my hair out too bad at all.
Melissa C.
Reserve, LA
It's ok for a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner that is made for dandruff. I used this because I get sores on my head during the winter and was told to use it. 1st it didn't help with the sores and 2nd, after a month of using it, my hair started crying out.
Jezreel C.
Bakersfield, CA
As i already mentioned, this product is worth trying for. I have been using head and shoulders for the longest time and it never fails me. It helps the hair get more manageable and when you need to get rid of those stubborn dandruff, its edfective!
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
I have regularly used head and shoulders. I have a dry scalp with flakes, and it does the job by moisturizing and keeping the flakes away! Only issue is the two in one doesn’t exactly condition as well as just a regular conditioner would. So it’s hard to brush through my hair after washing.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I’ve used head and shoulders most of my life due to my psoriasis and it works good. I wait for coupons from Proctor and Gamble and then pair is with a sale at Kroger’s so I can usually get he shampoo and conditioner for about 2.00 a bottle
Emily F.
I think Head & Shoulders is a great brand. When my scalp is dry and itchy I always reach for H&S. I feel it does so much great stuff for my scalp and I can incorporate it into my showering routine to really give my scalp a break
Love X.
Smells great! My second purchase thus far. Shampoo and conditioner in one to save time. It works so far but I do need to use it twice to feel clean. Use it every 2-3 days. Would recommend it. But prefer shampoo and conditioner separately even though it is more time consuming that way.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love the head and shoulders 2-1 line . From time to time I suffer from dry itchy scalp and occasional dandruff so I opt to use head and shoulders to help keep the problem at bay. I find that not only does head and shoulders keep my scalp good but it also helps get rid of any product build up from my hair products as well which is awesome. It’s also nice that head and shoulders comes in a 2-1 formula which saves time and money
Eli V.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Love it! my hair smells great, feels smooth not puffy like others and it is easy to use 2 in one. One less step. Would definitely keep using and would recommend to others.  I am going to try other of their formulas. Good price for the size and it lasts a long time. Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
Danielle R.
Chino Hills, CA
Everyone is telling me to use the head and shoulders for my dandruff but does it really work?
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
How often should you wash to maintain no dandruff?
Katelyn H.
Will this strip the color from my hair? I need a shampoo for dandruff but I want to keep my color.
Tatiana M.
because this is more expensive than the other? what is the difference? I have not seen
Michelle C.
Do you like this better then the others ?

Amazon