BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #73 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that nourishes your scalp and hair? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Shampoo. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Shampoo, infused with lavender, nourishes hair from scalp to tip. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know you’ll get flake-free, beautiful hair.

Lindsay S.
Tempe
First, this shampoo smells AMAZING and was like having my own spa night with the lavender. It lathered so well and washed out clean as well. My scalp is normally pretty dry and since I started using it doesn’t seem as flakey. I have noticed that without using a conditioner it leaves my hair feeling kind of dry, but using a conditioner fixed this quickly. Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
I received this product free for review and testing purposes. On day one of using both the shampoo and conditioner, I already notice a huge difference. My hair feels clean and my scalp feels moisturized, not dry. No flakes, no itch. The lavender scent is not overwhelming, but it smells refreshing as I’m washing my hair. I have long and thick hair, and finding a shampoo and conditioner that works for me without leaving residue isn’t an easy task. Head and shoulders Lavender has done just that. No residue. So fresh and clean, clean. My husband has used Head and Shoulders for as long as I’ve known him, and he swears by it. I will be using it from now on also. Thanks, VoxBox for showing me the light! Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl ozHead & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
I received this Head and Shoulders shampoo complimentary from Influenster for review. I have not used this brand since I was a kid and it has definitely seen a big improvement since those days!! The lavender scent I received is pleasant without overwhelming your senses. My hair tends to go through cycles of extremity, from too oily to too dry. I will be continuing to use this product during the dry phases as it works perfectly for that!
Jessie Z.
I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I use the shampoo and conditioner from this line together! It's definitely not just a dandruff shampoo. I especially like the new scent and use these when I have been using a lot of dry shampoo/product in my hair and really need a good, deep clean and to restore the volume to my hair. It keeps my scalp feeling moisturized yet cleansed.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
I received this complimentary bottle of shampoo and conditioner from Influenter and I can honestly tell you I haven't been more happier with my hair. Before trying this my scalp was so itchy and I had sores breaking out on my head. My hair is NOW so soft and healthy.. I love it. Thank you influenster and head & shoulders. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care ShampooHead & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Hayley M.
Saint Paul, MN
I was expecting more from this shampoo. It did relieve itchiness, but it was not as nourishing as I would have hoped. I have fairly dry, somewhat damaged hair from coloring and heat styling, and this product dried my hair out even more. On the plus side, it smelled nice and it works well for dandruff and itchy scalp. I would say that if you have relatively healthy hair, this product might be worth a try. For dry haired folks, I would not recommend.
Chantelle S.
This shampoo was creamy and smelled AMAZING. I have dry hair and usually need a shampoo that has a good amount of moisturizers in it otherwise my hair is a mess. This shampoo felt great in my hair, the lather was nice too. This shampoo felt great on my scalp as well. I have super dark hair, so any flakes I may have definitely show. I did not have any flakes after using the shampoo and matching conditioner. I would definitely use this again and recommend this to anyone who has issues with their scalp or flakes in their hair. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Dia S.
State College, PA
Salon set hair. I wanted to test this shampoo for as long as possible before writing a review, but 3 weeks in everyone keeps asking if I got my hair done or if I got a hair cut cause it looks gorgeous!
This shampoo has not only eliminated my dandruff & dry scalp issues, it smells wonderful and my hair looks pretty great!
I used it about twice a week and the only other products I’ve used on my hair were part of my previous routine (essential hair oils). I can tell you without any doubt that head & shoulders has really made my hair better. Definitely worth trying out!
Maryanne H.
This shampoo has a great scent. I’ve used Head and Shoulder products before and this has been the best by far. The lather is super foamy and provides great coverage. The rinse out was smooth. I haven’t had and issues with dandruff or oily scalp since I’ve started using it. Great shampoo. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. #gotitfree #contest.
Sonya T.
I have oily hair at the roots and dry at the ends. This shampoo cleaned my hair really well, my scalp felt really fresh and wasn't itching at all. However, it dried my hair a bit so I wouldn't recommend using it every day. I'll definitely use it maybe once or twice a week to keep my hair without dandruff. I really like how it smelled and it lasted throughout the whole day which is a big plus.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.