BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #47 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that nourishes your scalp and hair? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Shampoo. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Shampoo, infused with lavender, nourishes hair from scalp to tip. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know you’ll get flake-free, beautiful hair.

Keri D.
This is a review for both the Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care with Lavender shampoo and conditioner set I received free from Influenster for testing purposes. I have been using these full-size bottles for around a month now. I have salon-dyed, red, shoulder-length wavy hair. For the last six months I’ve suffered from dry, flaky scalp primarily due to the seasonal change into drier, colder weather. I’ve been hesitant to use dandruff products during this time because they are hard on color—especially red. Thankfully these new Head & Shoulders products are (mostly) color-safe. I’ve been using the shampoo twice a week (the minimum recommendation) and the conditioner two or three times a week with the shampoo that I normally use. The lavender smell is pleasant and light—perfect for my evening shower. My hair feels pretty good after using these products; it doesn’t feel dry and isn’t tangly or knotty. It also does its job at getting rid of flakes QUICKLY! Within a week I noticed they were gone, and I’m happy I can wear dark clothes with confidence. I didn’t notice more color fading than normal, although I’m still cautious and will likely finish these bottles eventually by only using them once or twice a week for maintenance. Really my biggest/only con when it comes to this shampoo and conditioner duo is that they contain silicones (dimethicone is listed fairly high in the ingredients list) and I have noticed my hair feels a little heavier and flatter and isn’t quite as wavy as it was when I was completely silicone-free with my hair products. It’s not a huge difference, nor does it completely turn me off from the products, but it is something noticeable to me and is another reason I will continue using the set sparingly, and perhaps only the shampoo for maintenance thereafter. Overall this is an excellent system for getting control of/rid of dry, flaky scalp even when it’s not full-blown dandruff, and I’m so happy it’s color-safe!
Maryanne H.
This shampoo has a great scent. I’ve used Head and Shoulder products before and this has been the best by far. The lather is super foamy and provides great coverage. The rinse out was smooth. I haven’t had and issues with dandruff or oily scalp since I’ve started using it. Great shampoo. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. #gotitfree #contest.
Lindsay S.
Tempe
First, this shampoo smells AMAZING and was like having my own spa night with the lavender. It lathered so well and washed out clean as well. My scalp is normally pretty dry and since I started using it doesn’t seem as flakey. I have noticed that without using a conditioner it leaves my hair feeling kind of dry, but using a conditioner fixed this quickly. Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
Lindsey M.
I have had flakes my whole life. I remember talking to my Dad about it and specifically asked him to buy me Head & Shoulders after seeing it on a commercial and he said it doesn’t work. I went to the Dr years later to hear the same thing and was told to use Nizoral. That helped but didn’t clear everything up. I’ve been battling this for so long and since my Dad and Dr told me not to I never thought to try this product. I am SO GRATEFUL that I was chosen for this voxbox! Head & Shoulders will now have a permanent spot in my shower for the rest of my life. Apparently this is all I ever needed! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! It smells amazing and lathers great. My hair is super soft and shiny after I’ve used it. I literally have no flakes EVER anymore and couldn’t be happier!!!!!!
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
I received this product free for review and testing purposes. On day one of using both the shampoo and conditioner, I already notice a huge difference. My hair feels clean and my scalp feels moisturized, not dry. No flakes, no itch. The lavender scent is not overwhelming, but it smells refreshing as I’m washing my hair. I have long and thick hair, and finding a shampoo and conditioner that works for me without leaving residue isn’t an easy task. Head and shoulders Lavender has done just that. No residue. So fresh and clean, clean. My husband has used Head and Shoulders for as long as I’ve known him, and he swears by it. I will be using it from now on also. Thanks, VoxBox for showing me the light! Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl ozHead & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
I received this Head and Shoulders shampoo complimentary from Influenster for review. I have not used this brand since I was a kid and it has definitely seen a big improvement since those days!! The lavender scent I received is pleasant without overwhelming your senses. My hair tends to go through cycles of extremity, from too oily to too dry. I will be continuing to use this product during the dry phases as it works perfectly for that!
Jessie Z.
I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I use the shampoo and conditioner from this line together! It's definitely not just a dandruff shampoo. I especially like the new scent and use these when I have been using a lot of dry shampoo/product in my hair and really need a good, deep clean and to restore the volume to my hair. It keeps my scalp feeling moisturized yet cleansed.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
I received this complimentary bottle of shampoo and conditioner from Influenter and I can honestly tell you I haven't been more happier with my hair. Before trying this my scalp was so itchy and I had sores breaking out on my head. My hair is NOW so soft and healthy.. I love it. Thank you influenster and head & shoulders. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care ShampooHead & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Hayley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I was expecting more from this shampoo. It did relieve itchiness, but it was not as nourishing as I would have hoped. I have fairly dry, somewhat damaged hair from coloring and heat styling, and this product dried my hair out even more. On the plus side, it smelled nice and it works well for dandruff and itchy scalp. I would say that if you have relatively healthy hair, this product might be worth a try. For dry haired folks, I would not recommend.
Chantelle S.
This shampoo was creamy and smelled AMAZING. I have dry hair and usually need a shampoo that has a good amount of moisturizers in it otherwise my hair is a mess. This shampoo felt great in my hair, the lather was nice too. This shampoo felt great on my scalp as well. I have super dark hair, so any flakes I may have definitely show. I did not have any flakes after using the shampoo and matching conditioner. I would definitely use this again and recommend this to anyone who has issues with their scalp or flakes in their hair. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.