BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #60 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that nourishes your scalp and hair? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Shampoo. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Shampoo, infused with lavender, nourishes hair from scalp to tip. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know you’ll get flake-free, beautiful hair.

Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
I have Received this shampoo and conditioner for free for testing purposes and to give my honest review. First I just wanna say Wow I'm completely stunned at how amazing my hair and scalp feel! I've used head and shoulders a couple of times when I was a kid and in my teens and usually moved back to the fancy stuff after use. I gotta say head and shoulders has stepped it up to really compete with the fancy shampoos and conditioners! It helped with the itching I was having because my hair gets oily really fast and caused me to itch, now I can't believe it's gone and my hair isn't getting oily as fast with this! It's almost like a scalp scrub without the scrub in the way that it makes your scalp feel so clean And nourished, it's incredible! With any other shampoo and conditioner for me it's hard to get it out if my super long and thick hair but not with this new head and shoulders, it goes on so light ECOTOOLS CONFIDENCE IN BLOOM BEAUTY KIT that you think this isn't enough for my hair, but if you just keep going and wash it out it really is. The smell is amazing but not over powering which I love. Pro tip from me I will put some in my hand then rub my hands together and use 1 hand to do the sides and front-top and the other hand to do the back and ends to evenly spread it out. Once I've done that i take my hands an run them thru my hair like a comb to make sure it's all coated all the way to my scalp. Then I scrub with my fingers in my scalp and all the way thru my hair to get it out with water of course. Oh and No dandruff has occured with this shampoo and conditioner but it never does with head and shoulders. My hair is shiny, Light and fluffy just airy almost. I'm all in now, this will be a regular for me for ease of use and all the benefits to my hair, it's a clear winner! I wonder where has this been all my life it's that good!! Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Until now I have never actually tried Head & Shoulder's shampoo & will say that both the Shampoo & Conditioner work really well together to diminish flakes & is helping to nourish & moisturize my dry scalp. I live in Michigan & winter here has been very cold, dry, & harsh on my scalp. I have a noticeable dry patch right at my hair line above my forehead, which is obvious & embarrassing to say the least. I have been using this shampoo the past week every other day & I'm happy to say that the dry patch & flakes have disappeared! Besides helping to revive my dry scalp & hair, I love that it has left me with deep down super clean hair, it's soft & manageable! I enjoy the lavender scent, it's not too overwhelming & I like to use it at night before bed which is relaxing. I'm pretty impressed that it works so well & it's safe for color treated hair, so I don't have to worry about it affecting my hair in that way! This Shampoo & conditioner are such an awesome combination, that I suggest trying whether you have dandruff/dry scalp during the cold winter months or all year around!
Keri D.
This is a review for both the Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care with Lavender shampoo and conditioner set I received free from Influenster for testing purposes. I have been using these full-size bottles for around a month now. I have salon-dyed, red, shoulder-length wavy hair. For the last six months I’ve suffered from dry, flaky scalp primarily due to the seasonal change into drier, colder weather. I’ve been hesitant to use dandruff products during this time because they are hard on color—especially red. Thankfully these new Head & Shoulders products are (mostly) color-safe. I’ve been using the shampoo twice a week (the minimum recommendation) and the conditioner two or three times a week with the shampoo that I normally use. The lavender smell is pleasant and light—perfect for my evening shower. My hair feels pretty good after using these products; it doesn’t feel dry and isn’t tangly or knotty. It also does its job at getting rid of flakes QUICKLY! Within a week I noticed they were gone, and I’m happy I can wear dark clothes with confidence. I didn’t notice more color fading than normal, although I’m still cautious and will likely finish these bottles eventually by only using them once or twice a week for maintenance. Really my biggest/only con when it comes to this shampoo and conditioner duo is that they contain silicones (dimethicone is listed fairly high in the ingredients list) and I have noticed my hair feels a little heavier and flatter and isn’t quite as wavy as it was when I was completely silicone-free with my hair products. It’s not a huge difference, nor does it completely turn me off from the products, but it is something noticeable to me and is another reason I will continue using the set sparingly, and perhaps only the shampoo for maintenance thereafter. Overall this is an excellent system for getting control of/rid of dry, flaky scalp even when it’s not full-blown dandruff, and I’m so happy it’s color-safe!
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
I received this product free for review and testing purposes. On day one of using both the shampoo and conditioner, I already notice a huge difference. My hair feels clean and my scalp feels moisturized, not dry. No flakes, no itch. The lavender scent is not overwhelming, but it smells refreshing as I’m washing my hair. I have long and thick hair, and finding a shampoo and conditioner that works for me without leaving residue isn’t an easy task. Head and shoulders Lavender has done just that. No residue. So fresh and clean, clean. My husband has used Head and Shoulders for as long as I’ve known him, and he swears by it. I will be using it from now on also. Thanks, VoxBox for showing me the light! Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl ozHead & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Jaime Cerridwen D.
I received this complimentary bottle of shampoo and conditioner from Influenter and I can honestly tell you I haven't been more happier with my hair. Before trying this my scalp was so itchy and I had sores breaking out on my head. My hair is NOW so soft and healthy.. I love it. Thank you influenster and head & shoulders. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care ShampooHead & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Chantelle S.
This shampoo was creamy and smelled AMAZING. I have dry hair and usually need a shampoo that has a good amount of moisturizers in it otherwise my hair is a mess. This shampoo felt great in my hair, the lather was nice too. This shampoo felt great on my scalp as well. I have super dark hair, so any flakes I may have definitely show. I did not have any flakes after using the shampoo and matching conditioner. I would definitely use this again and recommend this to anyone who has issues with their scalp or flakes in their hair. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this head and shoulders for free to test and review. In my honest opinion, I've never tried head and shoulders in the past this was my first time. I thought it was only meant for people who have dandruff. But, I was so wrong. I can't get over how amazing it smells. Now I have dry, curly, color treated hair and I was iffy to use it on my hair I'm so glade I did my hair smells and feels great. My hair is soft and my color is intact. After using it, i washed my daughters hair with it she has very hard to manage hair its thin and curly and get very tangled. After washing her hair, she kept smelling it 😂 it smells that good! Her hair was easy to comb and it was soft and shiny. I'm very happy with product. I recommend it.
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I have used Head and Shoulders original shampoo for years. My kids have extremely dry hair and scalp. I recently received both shampoo and conditioner to review for free in return for my honest review. I will be honest I never really considered using head and shoulder conditioners prior. I always looked at this brand for dry hair and scalp rescue for myself and family. I am extremely happy with using the shampoo and conditioner together. Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
Dia S.
State College, PA
Salon set hair. I wanted to test this shampoo for as long as possible before writing a review, but 3 weeks in everyone keeps asking if I got my hair done or if I got a hair cut cause it looks gorgeous!
This shampoo has not only eliminated my dandruff & dry scalp issues, it smells wonderful and my hair looks pretty great!
I used it about twice a week and the only other products I’ve used on my hair were part of my previous routine (essential hair oils). I can tell you without any doubt that head & shoulders has really made my hair better. Definitely worth trying out!
Maryanne H.
This shampoo has a great scent. I’ve used Head and Shoulder products before and this has been the best by far. The lather is super foamy and provides great coverage. The rinse out was smooth. I haven’t had and issues with dandruff or oily scalp since I’ve started using it. Great shampoo. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. #gotitfree #contest.