BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to leave your hair with a luscious scent.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

• Is this product any good?2 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and condition...5 Answers
  • I have dry hair is this good for me2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hanin A.
amman
I have used it long time ago the amount lasted for one month the ombré color changed but it kept my hair very clean !
Brittney M.
Lacombe
Head and shoulders is my go to brand for shampoo and conditioner. It has been the only thing to successfully get rid of my dandruff. I swear by it! I love the lavender scent too, very feminine! I will definitely buy again.
Jamie B.
Calumet City
The best conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair silky soft without any build up. It works great with the shampoo.
Destiny A.
Apple valley , CA
I use this shampoo and conditioner all the time. It’s great for a dry scalp or for dandruff. It works very well, is very affordable and has a ton of different kinds and scents that smell great. I would recommend this!
Sonali S.
The best, specially for my kind of hair, so soft, n caring, gentle for haur n scalp,👍👍👍, i will suggest to all those, who r suffering from dry scalp, n dandruff.
Donna M.
My hair loves this product, as well as my scalp. As the weather gets colder, my scalp tends to get flaky and dry. This works great at keeping that at bay. I have color treated hair and I haven’t noticed my coloring fading faster.
Estefanía A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Muy bueno, ayuda en el control de la caspa, aun mas si se utiliza en conjunto con el shampoo de la misma linea. Tiene un buen olor y siento que limpia a profundidad el cuero cabelludo, ayuda con la resequedad del mismo
NiA S.
I absolutely love head and shoulders. The product is good. The smell is great and most of all it actually works.
Laura C.
Boise, ID
Every once in awhile I get a back case of psoriasis on my scalp and on the back of my neck. That’s when I switch to head and shoulders because it doesn’t burn or hurt and it’s gentle on my scalp. I do wish it made my hair softer and had a better scent.
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
I have a really dry scalp and I find this shampoo is the best one if you have this problem or dandruff. The quality of their products is actually really good for the price and they always smell good
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
Nandry A.
Does this leave your hair dried out?
Cait G.
Staff
I have dry hair is this good for me
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Does it smell really great! I am looking for something for my gym bag that is relaxing