BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to leave your hair with a luscious scent.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

• Is this product any good?2 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and condition...5 Answers
  • I have dry hair is this good for me2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lindsay S.
I really like Head and Shoulders to manage my dry scalp. Nothing ruins nice hair like flakes, so I like to use this weekly to keep my hair flake-free.
It is affordable and smells great!
Analisa D.
Madera , CA
Loved the conditioner left my hair soft and with volume.Very affordable and I will be buying it.It is better than my old conditioner because it still feels smooth after my hair is dry..
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
Received this complimentary from influenster and have to say I will buy again. I had a very itchy scalp and this has solved the problem. It smells great and leaves my hair soft too.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I get dandruff in the winter. It drives me absolutely insane. I finally tried this and it really does help. My hair dosen't feel the greatest after I use it, so I use a hair mask to help.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I like the smell of this. It also helps with dandruff. I don't like how dry my hair gets when I use it multiple days in a row. I can only use it once a week or my hair gets too dry.
Lily O.
Independence, OR
I loved this as much as the shampoo as well, good scent the only thing is I feel it made my hair dry? Couldn’t run my fingers through my hair like i can with other head & shoulders conditioner.
Macy T.
Gonna keep this as my go-to shampoo for the winter time when I need the extra relaxation feeling from the lavender and the extra strength of a good dandruff shampoo for the winter dry skin
Dawn M.
This is probably the best shampoo for dandruff.It has been the one I have found to work best and they have stepped up their game giving so many different options in dandruff care.
Maritza M.
Gainesville, VA
This was ok. I cant really speak to it because I dont have dry scalp or dandruff so, its not really fair I try something that I dont have. It smelled good and seemed as though it would hydrate. Might be worth a try since its not that expensive in the stores.
jay h.
Charlotte, NC
I love Head and Shoulders! My scalp is so dry from me coloring it, and the winter weather doesn’t help. Very reasonably priced. It helps my dandruff and makes my hair smooth!
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
Nandry A.
Does this leave your hair dried out?
Cait G.
Staff
I have dry hair is this good for me
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Does it smell really great! I am looking for something for my gym bag that is relaxing