BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to leave your hair with a luscious scent.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

• Is this product any good?2 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and condition...5 Answers
  • I have dry hair is this good for me2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lauren N.
Coos Bay, OR
The line of Head and Shoulders hair products are great for dandruff,itch and scalp relief. I believe they clean well a dry and oily scalp and are affordable. Satisfied. I would recommend this to a friend.
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
My scalp was feeling tight and itchy a few months ago and I stumbled across this conditioner. After a single use my head felt hydrated and so much better. The lavender scent was also so claming and relxing.
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
Os very good ya lo he escrito más de mil veces y no e podido hacer el review final de la campaña estoy estock con esta campaña y eso me decilucionan por completo del app y no me da ganas de hacer más reviews
Julie M.
Whittier, CA
So the conditioner is what made my hair feel so soft and smooth. As I mentioned in my shampoo review the smell is what was wrong with the head and shoulders but every head and shoulders smell the same.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I have been using this Head & Shoulders Nourishing hair & Scalp care Conditioner with Lavender along with the matching shampoo, every other day for the last week & have been pretty impressed with the results. I honestly didn't know that H&S had conditioners out with the shampoos but I find it very helpful when trying to rid dandruff &/or itchy/dry scalp. It's been extremely helpful to revive my hair from the dry & cold winter here in Michigan. What I like most is that they are safe for color treated hair & has -7- benefits! My scalp & hair have definitely been relieved from the dryness & itchiness I've been expirencing the past 2-3 months due to winter. I don't have to use a lot of this while in the shower, & it leaves my hair feeling very moisturized! After every time I use this my hair is so much more soft, shiny, & smells wonderfully like lavender! This conditioner also helps to relieve scalp dryness, itchiness, & flakes. So, using this along with the shampoo is ideal to be 100% flake free. I'm very pleased that I was able to try this duo, otherwise I probably would've never found the perfect remedy to use during the winter month's!
Jessica L.
Chelmsford, MA
The product smells so good and leaves my bathroom smelling good after a shower too. The conditioner doesn’t leave my hair or roots oily. I will deffinetly be going out to purchase the whole line soon.
Dia S.
State College, PA
Great conditioner, a little goes a long way. I have dry hair and it doesn’t dry it out, and it truly has left me dandruff free in just 3 weeks!
My hair is silky, smooth and shiny, and smells great!
liliana m.
Everything about this product is a win for me. First off, it is extremely affordable, one bottle lasts me 1 and 1/2 months. Then, it basically is one solution for all of my hair and scalp problems.
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
I’m not very picky when it comes to conditioner but any head and shoulders product is usually what I reach for. It’s great for my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy.
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
I received this for free for testing purposes and for my honest review. Head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner are amazing together I mean you should use both to get the best results. My hair and scalp feel incredible I'm shocked at how soft silky and airy my hair looks and feels. My scalp is the cleanest it's ever been, I mean with other shampoos and conditioners they left some residue which is probley why they never felt this good. They go on easy an wash out just as smooth. No dandruff, and my hair gets oily really fast after a wash an causes me to itch but with this no itch because it doesn't get oily so fast. This is my new fave shampoo and conditioner I love it that much! You see results immediately which is satisfying for sure! My pro tip is put some of the product in your hand and rub it together with the other hand and one hand goes for sides and front-top and the other hand goes for the back and ends. Run ur fingers thru your hair like a comb then scrub it out with your fingers under water. I do this to make sure the product gets where it needs to be. This also smells amazing but not over powering which I love. I didn't think this was for me but it really is amazing and I'm so glad I got to test it out because now it will be a regular in my routine!
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
Nandry A.
Does this leave your hair dried out?
Cait G.
Staff
I have dry hair is this good for me
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Does it smell really great! I am looking for something for my gym bag that is relaxing