BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to leave your hair with a luscious scent.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

• Is this product any good?2 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and condition...5 Answers
  • I have dry hair is this good for me2 Answers
Hailey L.
I have an itchy scalp and this totally relieves my condition. It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Emily C.
Holland, MI
This product saves my scalps life lol. Every time I work out my head tends to get itchy and using this in the shower makes me feel refresh and the need to itch goes away. Also helps pervent my scalp from getting dandruff. Recommend this product this one and other ones.
Sonya T.
Saint Louis, MO
I did like smell of this conditioner. It lasted through out the day which I was really excited about. However, it is not hydrating enough for my color-treated hair and dry ends. I have oily scalp so I use conditioner only on the bottom half of my hair and this conditioner just didn't not work for me. My husband used it as well and he loved the product (he has short thick hair). I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. However this is my honest opinion about this product.
Laura C.
Boise, ID
Every once in awhile I get a back case of psoriasis on my scalp and on the back of my neck. That’s when I switch to head and shoulders because it doesn’t burn or hurt and it’s gentle on my scalp. I do wish it made my hair softer and had a better scent.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell is amazing, I can't get over how good it smells I'm not a big fan of lavender scents but this smells like something else not lavender. It's very moisturizing my scalp is very dry and itches from the dryness and it's calmed down since using the shampoo and conditioner combo. I've really enjoyed using Head and Shoulders I can't believe I thought it was for dandruff only. I was so wrong.
Chandra B.
At first I was hesitant, because I thought Head & Shoulders was mostly for men with dandruff, and wasn't sure how it would treat my hair. However, after trying a sample of it, I really like it. This is good for the days when my scalp is really dry. It helps to stop it from flaking or getting itchy and it still makes my hair look nice!
Donna M.
My hair loves this product, as well as my scalp. As the weather gets colder, my scalp tends to get flaky and dry. This works great at keeping that at bay. I have color treated hair and I haven’t noticed my coloring fading faster.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
Very nice shampoo that moisturizes the scalp without drying it out. It is best for a dry scalp and targets dandruff. I received one and used it once a week and I haven’t seen dry flakes since and I don’t even use it anymore
Haley O.
Evans, GA
Head and shoulders is one of my absolute life savers. I have extremely oily hair and it tended to be very noticeable. I was recommended head and shoulders from my hair stylist and the first wash I could tell an amazing difference! My hair felt so clean and fresh and healthy. I couldn't believe all the oil was gone! This works wonders and has a great price! I would definetly recommend this to anyone who has oily, dry scalp or just damaged hair!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I think this brand is really good for men. Can't say why but I feel like this is a good men's shampoo and conditioner. I can't remember how it worked on my hair not anywhere as good as pantene but I think it did the job ok.
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
Nandry A.
Does this leave your hair dried out?
Cait G.
Staff
I have dry hair is this good for me
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Does it smell really great! I am looking for something for my gym bag that is relaxing

Amazon