BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #21 in Conditioner

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to leave your hair with a luscious scent.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

• Is this product any good?2 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separ...5 Answers
  • I have dry hair is this good for me2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I have been using this Head & Shoulders Nourishing hair & Scalp care Conditioner with Lavender along with the matching shampoo, every other day for the last week & have been pretty impressed with the results. I honestly didn't know that H&S had conditioners out with the shampoos but I find it very helpful when trying to rid dandruff &/or itchy/dry scalp. It's been extremely helpful to revive my hair from the dry & cold winter here in Michigan. What I like most is that they are safe for color treated hair & has -7- benefits! My scalp & hair have definitely been relieved from the dryness & itchiness I've been expirencing the past 2-3 months due to winter. I don't have to use a lot of this while in the shower, & it leaves my hair feeling very moisturized! After every time I use this my hair is so much more soft, shiny, & smells wonderfully like lavender! This conditioner also helps to relieve scalp dryness, itchiness, & flakes. So, using this along with the shampoo is ideal to be 100% flake free. I'm very pleased that I was able to try this duo, otherwise I probably would've never found the perfect remedy to use during the winter month's!
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
I received this for free for testing purposes and for my honest review. Head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner are amazing together I mean you should use both to get the best results. My hair and scalp feel incredible I'm shocked at how soft silky and airy my hair looks and feels. My scalp is the cleanest it's ever been, I mean with other shampoos and conditioners they left some residue which is probley why they never felt this good. They go on easy an wash out just as smooth. No dandruff, and my hair gets oily really fast after a wash an causes me to itch but with this no itch because it doesn't get oily so fast. This is my new fave shampoo and conditioner I love it that much! You see results immediately which is satisfying for sure! My pro tip is put some of the product in your hand and rub it together with the other hand and one hand goes for sides and front-top and the other hand goes for the back and ends. Run ur fingers thru your hair like a comb then scrub it out with your fingers under water. I do this to make sure the product gets where it needs to be. This also smells amazing but not over powering which I love. I didn't think this was for me but it really is amazing and I'm so glad I got to test it out because now it will be a regular in my routine!
Chantelle S.
This conditioner smells wonderful and left my hair feeling AMAZING! I usually have a hard time finding a conditioner that can nourish my hair enough, but this did the trick! I was able to detangle my hair in the shower and not have to destroy it by brushing afterwards! My scalp feels amazing! Usually if my hair is wet it irritates my scalp. But I was able to wash and go and allow my curls to air dry because my scalp did not get irritated! And no flakes! I don’t have the worst issue with flakes in my hair, but I also usually have a few and after using these I had NONE! I will continue using this conditioner and definitely recommend using this! Just look at how great my hair was after using the shampoo and conditioner together! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I received Head and Shoulders Lavender shampoo and conditioner free as a promotion for testing purposes. I have been using it for a week now and I have been converted from my regular hair regimen. My hair is seriously soft all the time, dry scalp has nearly gone away, my hair smells so good. The lather-ability is great, giving a better clean. Head and shoulders is pretty affordable as well. Tip: I have long, thick hair, so I only wash and condition it every other day, generally. I’ve learned over the years that washing your hair daily tends to strip the natural oils and dry out your scalp and make your hair brittle. Go buy Head and Shoulders Lavender! You won’t regret it! Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this head and shoulders for free to test and review. In my honest opinion, I've never tried head and shoulders in the past this was my first time. I thought it was only meant for people who have dandruff. But, I was so wrong. I can't get over how amazing it smells. Now I have dry, curly, color treated hair and I was iffy to use it on my hair I'm so glade I did my hair smells and feels great. My hair is soft and my color is intact. After using it, i washed my daughters hair with it she has very hard to manage hair its thin and curly and get very tangled. After washing her hair, she kept smelling it 😂 it smells that good! Her hair was easy to comb and it was soft and shiny. I'm very happy with product. I recommend it.
Samantha F.
Largo, FL
Received this free product for testing purposes from influenster! Love this conditioner. It definitely helps with my dry scalp. I would recommend use for those that have dry scalp like me. I also realized less it more. You don’t need much of the conditioner to get the full use out of it. I found that when I used more than necessary there was a greasy residue left over in my hair once my hair dried. This has helped a lot with the dry scalp from the cold recently. My scalp tends to change Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner with the seasons so we’ll see if this certain one will still help me in the months to come!
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner Thank you so much Influenster for this complimentary bottle of conditioner of head & shoulders with lavendar. My scalp and hair seriously needed some help and nourishment and even my husband has noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair since I started using the shampoo and conditioner.. Im 10000% pleased. My hair is so soft and healthy. Thank you. And the scent is soft and pleasant.
Sonya T.
I did like smell of this conditioner. It lasted through out the day which I was really excited about. However, it is not hydrating enough for my color-treated hair and dry ends. I have oily scalp so I use conditioner only on the bottom half of my hair and this conditioner just didn't not work for me. My husband used it as well and he loved the product (he has short thick hair). I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. However this is my honest opinion about this product.
Jessie Z.
I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I use the shampoo and conditioner from this line together! It's definitely not just a dandruff system. I especially like the new scent and use these when I have been using a lot of dry shampoo/product in my hair and really need a good, deep clean and to restore the volume to my hair. This conditioner is great for all hair types, and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
This is now my go-to shampoo! I would have never tried it without Influenster because I don't have dandruff, but now I am so glad I was introduced! This makes my hair feel cleaner, lighter and healthier than any other shampoo, and trust me, I've tried them all! I buy the two-in-one so now I don't even need to condition separately! I love the scent and feel and am excited to shower every night knowing that I get to wash my hair with this!
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
Nandry G.
Does this leave your hair dried out?
shanice r.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Does it smell really great! I am looking for something for my gym bag that is relaxing
Patrice G.
Crewe, VA
Is this product any good?