BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to leave your hair with a luscious scent.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

• Is this product any good?2 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and condition...5 Answers
  • I have dry hair is this good for me2 Answers
Hayley M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a pretty decent conditioner for the price. I think if you’re looking for a regular old moisturizing conditioner, you could find better products from SheaMoisture Organic Hair and Body Care Set or Pacifica (Pacifica Coconut Power Strong & Long Healing Conditioner is a good one). However, if you’re looking for the added benefit of dandruff-control, this would be one of the better choices on the market at this price point. If you have mild dandruff and itchiness, I would recommend using this product after a regular shampoo, rather than combining it with a dandruff shampoo. If you have stubborn or severe dandruff, I would recommend using the Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz along with this product. BE WARNED that this combo will be quite drying and you will probably want to have a deep conditioner or hair mask on hand if your hair is somewhat dry to begin with. That said, this combo seems very effective if your goal is dandruff control!
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Chantelle S.
This conditioner smells wonderful and left my hair feeling AMAZING! I usually have a hard time finding a conditioner that can nourish my hair enough, but this did the trick! I was able to detangle my hair in the shower and not have to destroy it by brushing afterwards! My scalp feels amazing! Usually if my hair is wet it irritates my scalp. But I was able to wash and go and allow my curls to air dry because my scalp did not get irritated! And no flakes! I don’t have the worst issue with flakes in my hair, but I also usually have a few and after using these I had NONE! I will continue using this conditioner and definitely recommend using this! Just look at how great my hair was after using the shampoo and conditioner together! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Jessie Z.
I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I use the shampoo and conditioner from this line together! It's definitely not just a dandruff system. I especially like the new scent and use these when I have been using a lot of dry shampoo/product in my hair and really need a good, deep clean and to restore the volume to my hair. This conditioner is great for all hair types, and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.
Kaylah G.
I loved the Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner! I am already a user of Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 products and I love them. The scent is mild, but very pleasant and lasting. This conditioner is light weight. It does not weigh my hair down or cause my hair to become oily/greasy like most other conditioners do. I don’t wash my hair everyday, so my scalp does tend to be dry and have dandruff, but Head & Shoulders has definitely helped me maintain a healthy scalp. Because I have such long and thick hair, I need a conditioner that will do the job with a minimal amount of product all while retaining scent and body and I’ve found just that with this conditioner. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner Thank you so much Influenster for this complimentary bottle of conditioner of head & shoulders with lavendar. My scalp and hair seriously needed some help and nourishment and even my husband has noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair since I started using the shampoo and conditioner.. Im 10000% pleased. My hair is so soft and healthy. Thank you. And the scent is soft and pleasant.
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
I received Head and Shoulders Lavender shampoo and conditioner free as a promotion for testing purposes. I have been using it for a week now and I have been converted from my regular hair regimen. My hair is seriously soft all the time, dry scalp has nearly gone away, my hair smells so good. The lather-ability is great, giving a better clean. Head and shoulders is pretty affordable as well. Tip: I have long, thick hair, so I only wash and condition it every other day, generally. I’ve learned over the years that washing your hair daily tends to strip the natural oils and dry out your scalp and make your hair brittle. Go buy Head and Shoulders Lavender! You won’t regret it! Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care Conditioner
Maryanne H.
Conditioner is an improvement to other Head and Shoulder one I have tried. It is thick and has good coverage. It rinses well and provides untangled hair. I personally need more frizz protection than this provides. Hair feels clean and soft after each use. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. #gotitfree #contest.
Hannah S.
If you are just looking to help with dandruff and not worried about certain ingredients not being great on your hair (curly hair specifically), this is a great product. It has helped me a lot with dandruff but I have now given it up as I follow the curly girl method and the ingredients in this do not follow those guidelines.
Marilyn P.
Roanoke, TX
This is the first time I’ve tried Head&Shoulders (courtesy of Influenster) and I’ve gotta say that it certainly holds up to what it’s advertised. I’ve had a bout of dandruff after going from oily to dry skin. The conditioner is creamy and I like how I can use it on my scalp without worrying about build-up afterward. I’ve noticed that my hair is quite moisturized after rinsing as well. However, it doesn’t stay as moisturized when I dry and style it. The scent wasn’t as lavender-y as I had hoped, but that’s okay. My scalp doesn’t itch after a couple of days, and I haven’t seen any flakes yet! Pretty good OTC option for mild dandruff treatment.
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
Nandry A.
Does this leave your hair dried out?
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Does it smell really great! I am looking for something for my gym bag that is relaxing
Patrice G.
Crewe, VA
Is this product any good?