BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #2 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Our Nourishing Care formula, infused with lavender, leaves hair beautifully nourished and up to 100% flake-free*.

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to nourish your hair.

*visible flakes from 2 feet away with regular use

Buy on Kmart
Ren E.
To start off with, I have coarse, wavy/curly hair and I suffer from a dry, itching, flaky scalp. When I first heard of this product, I was intrigued since it said it would give me flake free results and I was all for it. I had been using this as my shampoo for a handful of times now and I noticed that it ended up flaking more than I originally get. And although the smell was lovely and it lathers well, and on the first wash my scalp felt clean and significantly got less oily, it seem to have done an opposite effect on my hair and scalp than what it claimed. My hair was frizzy and ends were dry, my scalp was always irritated and I frequently itched more than usual. Mind you, I don't wash my hair every day, nor do I do it every other day, since my scalp is so dry to begin with, so I don't understand why it would give me this results. I also tested it out with and without conditioner and a conditioner is a must if you get frizzy hair like I do. I don't recommend using this repetitively if you have the same dry scalp or frizzy hair as I do, but I will say that it does a good job of cleaning my scalp and I will continue to use it once a month to rid of build up. If your hair gets greasy quickly and often gets buildup, this might be the shampoo for you. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Nicole M.
Pearland, TX
A couple weeks ago I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Since it was the end of winter my scalp was still a little dry and itchy so I was excited to give it a try and it was a new scent I have never tried before. I was a big fan of the lavender scent and would love to get out and try the other options too. I am typically not a huge fan of 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners because I don't feel like my hair gets as clean or stays as clean as long, but I have had no issues using this variety of Head & Shoulders. The main negative for me was how tangled my hair was and it has taken me a bit longer to brush it out post shower (I have very thick hair). I don't think it will make me leave behind my separate shampoo and conditioners, but I will definitely keep it in my shower for those days when I am in a rush - plus I know my hair will smell great! Overall I enjoyed using this product. I will definitely look to Head & Shoulders more in the future when my scalp is feeling extra dry.  Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
Monse L.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and in perfect timing! I’ve recently been having a bit of dry, itchy scalp and along with the dry scalp came some little flakes. My parents have been long time users of Head & Shoulders, and they swear by it, so I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me to get this before! For starters, I really liked the soft lavender scent. When I applied it to my hair it lathered up just the right amount. And I was excited when I saw that it was a shampoo and conditioner all in one because it makes for a faster wash. And although it did, I felt like I still needed a bit more conditioner. After rinsing, my hair felt and looked clean, no visible flakes. However, it was a bit hard to detangle. I normally have very frizzy hair, and as I expected, it did nothing to help reduce it. But in the end my scalp felt great, no itch, and my hair was clean and soft! I would just recommend using a detangler or a leave in conditioner afterwards. Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo
Marty S.
I am pleasantly surprised -- seems like Head & Shoulders is not just for dandruff anymore!
I have been washing my hair with this 2-in-1 for the past 5 days, not using *any* other product on my hair, and letting my hair air-dry.
Firstly, the hair fall:  significantly less during the wash than many other shampoo/s I had been using.
If you enjoy lots of lather, this product delivers and still rinses off quickly and cleanly.  The smell is mild but pleasant.
Combing through my hair after towel-drying was no issue -- no tangles.
Once air-dried, my hair was shiny and soft, with minimal frizz.  There was only one caveat:  my hair was getting a bit of static.
Other than that, no complaints here.  I find that this is great for hurried showers because it's 2-in-1 and requires minimal post-wash products (really, just something to tame the occasional static).  Not bad for an inexpensive shampoo -- i would buy it after my complimentary Influenster bottle runs out.
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Head and Shoulders is pretty much the only shampoo I ever use, and has been for years.  I have really curly hair that tends to be a little dry and frizzy, but Head and Shoulders tends to handle that well.  I condition first, then shampoo so my hair isn't weighed down after I shower, and this always makes my head feel very clean.  I sometimes suffer from a dry scalp and have not had any issues with flakes since I started using this years ago.  My most recent bottle was compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes, but this wasn't my first bottle and certainly won't be my last.  I highly recommend, since my hair looks and feels super healthy with consistent use of this shampoo.
Abby S.
Monroeville, OH
As a bit of background, I have chemically treated hair that is prone to dryness. I don't have noticeable dandruff, but my scalp gets irritated and itchy so I like to use head and shoulders a few times a week. I love the smell of this shampoo, all of their products always smell delicious without being too overwhelming or perfumy. It has a really rich lather which I like and I definitely feel like it cleans up all the gunk left behind by styling products. The only downside for me is that 2in1 shampoos tend to be a little less moisturizing than my tangle prone hair needs, so I did end up needing conditioner on the lengths of my hair. Otherwise I really liked this for a deep clean that isn't too harsh on the scalp.
Laura A.
I received this product for free from Influenster for review :)

I have had itchy, flaky scalp issues for many years and even got diagnosed with scalp psoriasis at one point. It used to be that dandruff shampoos all had a distinct mediciney smell and I like that Head and Shoulders has been trying to make their products smell more pleasant.

This shampoo gets the job done and smells nice, but I wouldn't say it's very nourishing. However, I have naturally very dry hair and tend to require ALL THE CONDITIONER.

I would love it if H&S would come out with sulfate free and silicone free products for those of us following the Curly Girl Method. There are so few curly girl friendly dandruff shampoos on the market.
Ashly L.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Just got my first Vox Box today with the Head and Shoulder sample in it, was super excited to try this new shampoo/conditioner tonight as I am in love with the Head and Shoulders brand shampoos and conditioners. This is by hands down my favorite shampoo now and will be going to the atore tomorrow to pick up more. Has a great smell, smooth texture, lathers well and washes out nicely. My hair is loving this shampoo/conditioner. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND. Thank you Vox Box for sending me a sample.
Alyssa P.
Fayetteville , AR
Props to them for accurately labeling this: it has SLS so it is a 2 in 1, not a cleansing conditioner. A lot of people get them confused and it irks me. Anyway, I’ve been using a cleansing conditioner ever since I returned to my pixie cut. This definitely feels like a mix between a shampoo and a conditioner: it’s fairly sudsy and you don’t need a whole lot, but it feels conditioning and not stripping. I have scalp psoriasis and I didn’t notice any change with that. My hair looked clean afterwards but it didn’t feel clean, particularly at the crown. I’ll stick with my cleansing conditioner.
Cisely C.
Lafayette, LA
Honestly, I was skeptical at first about using a dandruff shampoo because I thought it would leave my hair smelling medicine-y. Wasn’t I pleasantly surprised at how nothing could be further from the truth! Head and Shoulders shampoo smells quite lovely. Not only did it smell great, but it left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. In addition, I had absolutely no flakes or remnants of dry scalp after using this product like I normally would have. I definitely give Head and Shoulders an A+, and I will absolutely be purchasing it in the future. My life partner likes it as well!
Joyce S.
Leopoldina
Does this shampoo leave your hair soft? and serve dry hair?
👸 Erica S.
With winter approaching I'm curious as to what shampoo and conditioner I should use. I have long hair that is already heat damaged. I'm looking for something that can rescue my hair before this harsh cold weather sets in and kills the rest of my hair. Please help Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff ShampooGarnier Fructis Color Shield Cream ConditionerNexus Nexxus Therappe ShampooLiving Proof Restore Discovery Kit
Maria S.
San Mateo , Ca
Does this product really help ?
Nicole B.
New Iberia , LA
I have extremely oily hair and my scalp is always irritated would this be good for me?
Yasmina
Does it dry your hair out the next day?