Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Conditioner uploaded by Lorena🍍💄 E.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #36 in Conditioner

Promotes Instant Moisture to Hair Scalp Formulated with 3 Moisturizers 2 Helps Deliver Deep Hydration 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with New Head Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It s formulated with three moisturizers to deliver a deep hydration you can feel. It s just what you need to get the 100% flake-free* hair you love and the moisture you ve been waiting for. Provides instant moisture to hair and scalp. Contains 3 moisturizers for optimal hydration. Dandruff shampoo + conditioner for dry hair and scalp that keeps hair clean and 100% flake free* Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. 7 Benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp, relieves irritation, reduces redness, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking beaut

• Is this product any good?1 Answers
  • Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and go...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Haley O.
Evans, GA
Head and shoulders is one of my absolute life savers. I have extremely oily hair and it tended to be very noticeable. I was recommended head and shoulders from my hair stylist and the first wash I could tell an amazing difference! My hair felt so clean and fresh and healthy. I couldn't believe all the oil was gone! This works wonders and has a great price! I would definetly recommend this to anyone who has oily, dry scalp or just damaged hair!
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
This is now my go-to shampoo! I would have never tried it without Influenster because I don't have dandruff, but now I am so glad I was introduced! This makes my hair feel cleaner, lighter and healthier than any other shampoo, and trust me, I've tried them all! I buy the two-in-one so now I don't even need to condition separately! I love the scent and feel and am excited to shower every night knowing that I get to wash my hair with this!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
My son and husband have really bad dry scalp and in the winter it's even worse. Their shirts sometimes seem covered in flakes. Head & shoulders really does help. Their scalp isn't as dry and flakey. They have used several different shampoos at different prices & with different ingredients but head & shoulders seems to make the biggest difference.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Awesome product.... makes your hair so smooth and soft in first application only...... controls frizz for I think 48 hours in my case ... works well in any environment like hot n humid temperatures to cold ones... it has nice scent which is not too strong.... makes your hair feel good all day ... I believe it's hydrates and moisturize your hair very well coz I found very less hair fall after using this product... I'm using this product for two years now and will continue to use it...
Bethany C.
Denton
Great conditioner! I use mostly because I tend to have dry scalp issues, my hairdresser recommended that I rotate between this one and a tea tree oil conditioner. I am satisfied with the way this conditioner works but I don’t love the smell.
Natalie M.
Head and shoulders used to be my go to for my dry and itchy scalp. In the recent years they have begun to fail me, my scalp is gaining no relief from its dryness and I’m disappointed that head and shoulders is no longer holding up to their brand.
Amber B.
Head and Shoulders is a great product to use. It really helps my husband with his dandruff and I can tell if it's been a couple days and he hasn't used it. I wish to get this for the holiday season so he can continue to have soft hair
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I think this brand is really good for men. Can't say why but I feel like this is a good men's shampoo and conditioner. I can't remember how it worked on my hair not anywhere as good as pantene but I think it did the job ok.
Jess Y.
Toledo , OH
If you have dry scalp this product works great! I especially like to use it when I notice dandruff flaking off. Since I've started using it, Head and Shoulders has helped with my dandruff issue! Very affordable as well.
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
I always use this shampoo on days that I use dry shampoo. It always makes my hair feel cleaner and I feel like I am always getting a deep clean. There are so many scents!! I am very satisfied with this shampoo
Gabriela V.
Is the 2-in-1 better than using the shampoo and conditioner separately?
shanice r.
Lauderhill, FL
Has anyone with natural kinky curly hair used this product and got good results?
Patrice G.
Crewe, VA
Is this product any good?
Cait G.
I have dry hair is this good for me