BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1 combines naturally-derived, nourishing ingredients with proprietary scalp technology. The formula contains a unique blend of guar bean, cotton seed and soft wood extracts, and has a targeted system that delivers cleansing, conditioning, and anti-dandruff benefits where they are needed the most on the hair and scalp. The lavender essence provides a calming in-shower experience.

• Head and shoulders badge?1 Answers
  • Looking for something that will stop my hair dandruff. Does this ...1 Answers
  • With winter approaching I'm curious as to what shampoo and condit...3 Answers
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Last year, around this time, I got dandruff for the first time ever...and I got it sooo bad lol. I finally broke down and got a bottle of Head and Shoulders. I got 2in1 nourishing hair & scalp because it looked like it would smell good and it did :) I bought it at my local Walmart for around $3, quick and painless. It's affordable, easy to get your hands on and works amazing! I was so embarrassed about the dandruff (it was REALLY bad) as I'd never had it before... and with three days of using Head and Shoulders 2in1 Nourishing Hair and Scalp, you couldn't tell I'd ever had it. So for me, this was an amazing product :)
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
My husband and I both use this shampoo. The scent is light enough that it doesn't linger for very long. This shampoo lathers really well, so my hair feels clean. This is what I turn to as winter comes around so I know I won't have to worry about any dandruff or having a dry scalp.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
One of my boyfriends go to all time shampoos. He even got my hooked on it because it really does a great job and keep you scalp under control. Great for oily and dry scalps. Lathers nicely and rinses out clean. Highly satisfied and it's not expensive at all.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Arlington, VA
I have eczema on the back of my neck and my dermatologist told me that every other wash use H&S to help ease that dry skin. It's literally dermatologist recommended. And it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. The smell is really nice too.
Jazlynn v.
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
All head and shoulder products always worked amazing for me , I continuously used up bottles and when I tried this one I loved it because of scent made my hair smell fresh for days ,
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This leaves my hair feeling super soft and moisturized. I don't have dandruff, but I use it to moisturizer my scalp and dry hair in an attempt to keep it long, strong, and healthy
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

I really like this two in one that does not leave you dry and sticky hair also helps control dandruff. Besides having the smell is great recommend.
Farrah N.
Farrah N.
I have dandruff really bad and I love that they have came out with great smells. And since it's pretty much sold at every store it easy to find.
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL

I have to use this for every hair washing, and I've got long hair. It works great, just don't pull it through your entire head of hair.
Marcia C.
Marcia C.
Bronx, NY
Product was not the best,dried my scalp and hair out really bad. I do not recommend this for anyone. I hope that this helps
With winter approaching I'm curious as to what shampoo and conditioner I should use. I have long hair that is already heat damaged. I'm looking for something that can rescue my hair before this harsh cold weather sets in and kills the rest of my hair. Please help Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1Garnier Fructis Nexus Nexxus Therappe ShampooLiving Proof Restore Discovery Kit
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Head and shoulders badge?
Clarisa F.
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
Looking for something that will stop my hair dandruff. Does this really work? Also does it help with itchy scalp?