BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1 combines naturally-derived, nourishing ingredients with proprietary scalp technology. The formula contains a unique blend of guar bean, cotton seed and soft wood extracts, and has a targeted system that delivers cleansing, conditioning, and anti-dandruff benefits where they are needed the most on the hair and scalp. The lavender essence provides a calming in-shower experience.

• Head and shoulders badge?1 Answers
  • Looking for something that will stop my hair dandruff. Does this re...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I love this shampoo/conditioner. I think that if your scalp is itchy and too dry, then this will do the trick. Normally my scalp gets dry in the winter, but when I style it too much it gets irritated and dry. This 2-in-1 will be my new go-to for those days when my scalp and hair needs a little extra care. I will say, that if you have thicker hair, then you'll still need to use a conditioner because this product doesn't cut it. I love that it's a quick fix for dry/itchy scalp, but if you want shine and some softness, you'll still need to use a conditioner. Don't get me wrong, I still think this product works great, but I love to keep my hair feeling soft. I have thick and dark hair, so I like for it to look and feel healthy. *I tested this product for free, but all opinions are my own.*
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Last year, around this time, I got dandruff for the first time ever...and I got it sooo bad lol. I finally broke down and got a bottle of Head and Shoulders. I got 2in1 nourishing hair & scalp because it looked like it would smell good and it did :) I bought it at my local Walmart for around $3, quick and painless. It's affordable, easy to get your hands on and works amazing! I was so embarrassed about the dandruff (it was REALLY bad) as I'd never had it before... and with three days of using Head and Shoulders 2in1 Nourishing Hair and Scalp, you couldn't tell I'd ever had it. So for me, this was an amazing product :)
Liz Marissa M.
Liz Marissa M.
I received this product in the P&G VoxBox. When I use this shampoo my hair felt very clean and fresh, improves the problem of itching on the scalp and improved significantly the problem of dandruff but I don't like the texture of the hair after wash It looks a little fluffy and dry which doesn't happen when I used other shampoo. Smell great. I recommend it if you have dandruff problem but then should use another product to complement.I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Amany I.
Amany I.
I love this shampoo! I have a very oily and itchy scalp and I was using an expensive shampoo to control it because my doctor prescribed it to me, while it did work and I love it, it just was too expensive. Then, I received this shampoo for free and I've just used it once BUT It really works! I tend to let the shampoo on my hair for five minutes during each rinse (I normally do two, sometimes three). My hair barely itches, smells great and has become softer. Totally recommend!
Fraylenni R.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this just as a shampoo. I don't understand the 2 in 1 concept because it just doesn't work for my hair. I have to use another conditioner after using this in order to be able to detangle my hair. I love using this just because I can feel the difference in my scalp after using it. My scalp feels cleaner and fresh right away. ***Received this in a voxbox but all opinions are my own.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Clementon, NJ
I got this product in the P&G Beauty Scale Voxbox. I absolutely love the smell of the product. I have really bad dandruff and my scalp is always dry and itchy. After the first couple of times I've used this product I've noticed my scalp isn't as itchy anymore and dandruff flakes aren't that visible anymore. This product is awesome I would definitely recommend.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I enjoyed this shampoo very much. I have used it before as well. It made my hair soft, shiny, and full of body without making it too oily. I usually didn't have to use conditioner with this shampoo bc it did the trick by itself. The smell is really pretty too. I enjoyed this free sample from influenster!
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
My husband and I both use this shampoo. The scent is light enough that it doesn't linger for very long. This shampoo lathers really well, so my hair feels clean. This is what I turn to as winter comes around so I know I won't have to worry about any dandruff or having a dry scalp.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this shampoo! I've been having a hard time with dry hair and scalp so I figured I'd turn to Head and Shoulders. The smell is great and it leaves my hair so silky. I'm realizing just how much my old shampoo was drying out my hair now that I switched to head and shoulders.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
One of my boyfriends go to all time shampoos. He even got my hooked on it because it really does a great job and keep you scalp under control. Great for oily and dry scalps. Lathers nicely and rinses out clean. Highly satisfied and it's not expensive at all.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Head and shoulders badge?
Clarisa F.
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
Looking for something that will stop my hair dandruff. Does this really work? Also does it help with itchy scalp?