BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1 combines naturally-derived, nourishing ingredients with proprietary scalp technology. The formula contains a unique blend of guar bean, cotton seed and soft wood extracts, and has a targeted system that delivers cleansing, conditioning, and anti-dandruff benefits where they are needed the most on the hair and scalp. The lavender essence provides a calming in-shower experience.

• Head and shoulders badge?1 Answers
  • Looking for something that will stop my hair dandruff. Does this ...1 Answers
  • With winter approaching I'm curious as to what shampoo and condit...3 Answers
Brittany C.
Junction City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this yesterday and I already love it. Just with the first use I feel such a difference in my hair. I have a dry scalp and anytime I run my fingers through my hair it feels like I have grains of sand in my scalp. I couldn't see any flakes but I hated that feeling. And now that it's winter it's more itchy, too. So I wanted to see if this would help and I'm so glad I bought it. I woke up with my hair super soft and silky. I haven't felt my hair like that in a long time. I don't think I'll use another shampoo lol
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it- this changed my scalp, but I’m having trouble getting my hands on this one these days - it flies off the shelves! The lavender scent smells divine. Definitely would buy again & would recommend it to others- as long as I can buy it first!
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought the bottle was very convenient and the smell is amazing, but I don't like the lather very much. It's very effective on dandruff and makes your hair feel so clean! I would definitely buy this product again.
Shea F.
Andrews
One of my favorite smells! My hair always feels clean and flake free 100%
I feel so ashamed.. I let dove convince me to try their brand last time I went.. it was so new..so pretty. .just sitting there right in front of the head and shoulders.. so many options for smells!... it was the worst mistake. My hair has felt 100% worst.. my hair feels greasy constantly. As soon as I get out I feel like I need to shower again. I cannot wait for that bottle can empty so I can return to my beloved head and shoulders !!!
Fabi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only particular type of Head and Shoulders shampoo I can use without feeling like it dried my hair out too much. I like washing my hair two, even three times, when I shower but sometimes with drandruff shampoo I don't do that because I'm worried it will dry out my hair and consequently make it frizzy! With this one I don't have to worry about it drying my hair.
Sarah C.
U Saddle Riv, NJ
I am obsessed with this shampoo. With a two in one feature it cuts down showering time. When I use this product I actually feel like my hair is clean and can't imagine my daily routine without it. One thing to note about this product is that you should massage ALL over your head and let it sit for a few minutes. This gives the conditioner part of the product to set in to your hair and give it an extra silky feel to it.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1 was just what I needed when my hair was extremely dry and severely damaged. After about 3 uses, I could notice a huge difference in the way my hair looked and felt. It was certainly a catalyst to achieving the healthy hair that I have now.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a family of 5, I grew up using the affordable Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I never had any issues with dandruff, so success on that one. However, compared to other shampoos my hair is left significantly less soft and shiny. Head and Shoulders is affordable and I would highly recommend it to families or college students, but when given the choice this would not be my first.
Cynthia H.
One of my boyfriends go to all time shampoos. He even got my hooked on it because it really does a great job and keep you scalp under control. Great for oily and dry scalps. Lathers nicely and rinses out clean. Highly satisfied and it's not expensive at all.
Neftaly A.
In my opinion head and shoulders in a great shampoo unlike others because it really leaves this good scent in your hair and it makes your hair soft and clean . This shampoo is honestly my favorite shampoo out of all shampoos I have tried And I am willing on buying it again.
👸 Erica S.
With winter approaching I'm curious as to what shampoo and conditioner I should use. I have long hair that is already heat damaged. I'm looking for something that can rescue my hair before this harsh cold weather sets in and kills the rest of my hair. Please help Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1Garnier Fructis Nexus Nexxus Therappe ShampooLiving Proof Restore Discovery Kit
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Head and shoulders badge?
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
Looking for something that will stop my hair dandruff. Does this really work? Also does it help with itchy scalp?