Head & Shoulders Moisture Care with Vitamin E Rich Almond Oil and Coconut Essence

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Shampoo is formulated for textured hair, and delivers enriched moisture for scalp and hair. Formulated with vitamin E–rich almond oil and coconut essence, this dandruff shampoo that keeps hair clean and 100% flake-free*. It provides 7 benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp**, relieves irritation**, reduces redness**, great scent, controls flaky scalp** and leaves hair looking beautiful.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

Buy on Amazon
Lakshmi H.
Bayside
I used to have really bad dandruff where I would constantly see flakes everywhere. I finally bought the head and shoulders with the almond oil and it changed my life. My scalp is no longer super dry, I noticed a huge decrease in my dandruff, and it keeps my hair super soft. It smells great too!
Jackie B.
Burbank
Doesn’t everyone have a bottle of this in their shower? I do. I use this for my first cleanse to really remove the buildup and dirt from the week. I only wash once a week. I love these new moisturizing formulas.
Khushbu M.
Boston, MA
Smells great and does wonders for the price point. I feel like I get a really good clean whenever I use H&S. It's super easy to rinse off and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling in hair afterwards. I'm totally satisfied with this product.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
Through the winter my head gets very dry and my dandruff is very annoying! Head and shoulder helps get rid of most of this and I really live coconut scented shampoos makes me feel like its summer during a snow storm!!
aubrey M.
muscatine
This isn’t my favorite but it isn’t bad. It lathers well and smells pretty good. I have a dry scalp and I didn’t see a difference with my dryness. I prefer Pantene over this but it is a good alternative.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave! And it’s not too expensive
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
My daughter has flakes. We purchased this for her use. We noticed that the smell was excellent and her flakes disappeared after a few uses. The only thing I wasn't pleased with was the price. With an $8 price tag at the drug store this is an item that won't be purchased every time we buy shampoo. If it were more affordable it would be used for every wash.
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
I received this shampoo for free from head and shoulders off twitter and I've gotta say that I do like this shampoo! It says it's for textured hair which I don't have (I have straight hair), but since I got it for free I figured 'why not give it a try?' and I am glad I did. My hair gets very dry and this shampoo, as well as the hair leave in treatment, really leaves my hair looking soft and smelling amazing. I'd definitely recommend this shampoo!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
I love all of head and shoulders products. As a woman with seborrheic dermatitis, this is my life saver. I have to use this with every hair washing I do in order to control my dermatitis. It has never failed me and has completely controlled my issues as well as dandruff. I would hands down recommend this brand for those having this problems.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Because there is in every supermarket in the menthol it is the one I like
Britney J.
Does this work good for kinky curly hair textures?
Cristina R.
Does this shampoo leaves the hair smoother than the others H&S shampoos?
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
How well does this shampoo work? Does it completely get rid of dandruff and does it last at least all day?
Taylor J.
Does this product leave a oily hair?