BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- For curly & coiled hair, Head & Shoulders Moisture Care co-wash conditioner works with your hair regimen to deeply moisturize scalp and hair, while preventing dandruff

- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair

• Is the smell of coconut a good scent or strong? W...Be the first to answer!
  • So I have thick textured hair that NEEDS moisture, but I also have ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this that has really fine hair? I worry about my ha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kay K.
Kay K.
I think the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash is a good product for people who have dandruff. I repeat: I think the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash is a good product FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DANDRUFF.

Let me explain... many people with access to Head & Shoulders' advertising grew up thinking dry flaky scalp = dandruff. Well, this isn't necessarily the case. Dandruff is a medical condition as a result of a fungal infection on the scalp. Why is this important? Because if you don't have actual dandruff, you shouldn't use products for it. I don't have dandruff but agreed to test this product out as part of a brand campaign (aka I got a sample for free). And despite the fact that it did leave my hair moisturized and feeling soft, I wouldn't use this again. Products like this are too strong for my scalp. They aren't made with my actual hair in mind and that's fine. What's not fine is how the company advertises itself which is why I took off a star. I also didn't like the generic perfume scent.

If you think you have dandruff, go to the dermatologist before using products like this. Because if you only have dry scalp, all you have to do is moisturize more often - not medicate. Good luck!
Javon V.
Javon V.
Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash performs well overall. It smells really good and leaves your hair with a nice coconut tropical fragrance. The consistency of the co-wash was good as well. Very thick and rich and provided good slip when combing my hair out with the product in. So it works really well to de-tangle and although the product was thick it came out of the bottle easily.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best dandruff shampoo for African-American natural hair. I love the fact that not only is it working against my dandruff but ut leave my hair so soft and hydrated. I also love how my curls just pop in pla e aftr the rinse . They get two thumbs up for this product. Thanks head and shoulders. Please, never take this off the market.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. I have kinky-coily hair that is easy to manipulate but my daughter has hair that is extremely kinky-dry and needs lots of tlc. This works amazing for her hair and this is the first cowash of many that I have actually repurchased for her. I get great results with both of our hair textures and that doesn't happen often.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
This stuff is amazing!! It's so good that whenever I shop for it at my local store it's sold out. I usually have to order online but I don't mind because it keeps my hair soft and manageable while keeping my scalp dandruff free. It works best with the shampoo. As with all co-washes you use this in between your usual shampooing days.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love head and shoulders dandruff shampoo and conditioner. They always work the best with me and my danruff will go away within the first week of using them. I tend to buy which ever suits my hair. Some like these I buy because my hair always gets dry and itchie, so I tend to go towards those that will help keep it moisturized.
shaquilla b.
shaquilla b.
Grand Rapids Michigan
This is my second time receiving this product and I love it! It gives my hair such a soft clean feeling. This product was sent to me for free by BzzAgent but I'm sure you can purchase it at your local drugstore. The bottle lasted a good amount of time. Everything about this product is amazing and I recommend you buy it!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
I recommend this to people that have Dan drift in their hair it helps I bought mine at target very convenient the sent last very very long time you just need to use a little bit my hair is wavy and I get I used to have a lot of dandruff but I'm very satisfied with the shampoo it helps a lot with dandruff
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and makes my hair moisturized and has enough slip to detangle in the shower. It cleans my hair so that there isn't excessive product which is means my hair is clean but not stripped. Lately I've been having faster build up on the scalp and this seems to help keep that at bay.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Hawthorne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is nothing better than Head & Shoulders for a dry, flaky scalp. For a low price point this product does an amazing job and not only leaving my scalp smooth and flake free, but also leaves my hair looking very healthy. I will continue to use Head & Shoulders for many years to come!
Robin N.
Robin N.
Sioux City, IA
Is this product meant for everyday use or for only when I have an itchy scalp? Also, I'm having a hard time finding in stores. Any suggestions as to where to purchase it?
Pao J.
Pao J.
This is a good product?
Angela E.
Angela E.
Fort Mitchell, AL
What effect does this co-wash have 100% natural African american hair? Does it have any slip?
Heilys P.
Heilys P.
barranquilla
Where can i find it?
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this in stores?