Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Anti-Dandruff Co-Wash

by Head & Shoulders

- For curly & coiled hair, Head & Shoulders Moisture Care co-wash conditioner works with your hair regimen to deeply moisturize scalp and hair, while preventing dandruff - Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair

is this available in Canada?
Does this dry your hair out?
is this sulfate free?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Anti-Dandruff Co-Wash!
Mallory B.
Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Anti-Dandruff Co-Wash uploaded by Mallory B.
This is my new best friend. All I have to do is massage this in and within seconds my curls are relaxed, nourished and mostly detangled. This is the best co-wash I've ever used. I use it as a co-wash, detangler, conditioner and a leave in. Simply put....this stuff is the bomb.com.
Jessica D.
Enoree, SC
Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Anti-Dandruff Co-Wash uploaded by Jessica D.
I love head & shoulders the only product I use on ,y hair when I get the itch.. my flakes only last for a few days but I just wash my hair with head & shoulders and they go away...
Kay K.
I think the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash is a good product for people who have dandruff. I repeat: I think the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash is a good product FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DANDRUFF. Let me explain... many people with access to Head & Shoulders' advertising grew up thinking dry flaky scalp = dandruff. Well, this isn't necessarily the case. Dandruff is a medical condition as a result of a fungal infection on the scalp. Why is this important? Because if you don't have actual dandruff, you shouldn't use products for it. I don't have dandruff but agreed to test this product out as part of a brand campaign (aka I got a sample for free). And despite the fact that it did leave my hair moisturized and feeling soft, I wouldn't use this again. Products like this are too strong for my scalp. They aren't made with my actual hair in mind and that's fine. What's not fine is how the company advertises itself which is why I took off a star. I also didn't like the generic perfume scent. If you think you have dandruff, go to the dermatologist before using products like this. Because if you only have dry scalp, all you have to do is moisturize more often - not medicate. Good luck!
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
MUY bueno producto lo recomiendo muchísimo muy suave y rico olor lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Jenessa W.
Fort Campbell, KY
The head and shoulders shampoos jas tremendously enriched and moisturized my scalp!!!!
Tamara O.
Roma, TX
I honestly feel this brand in general doesn't help at all. I have ombré hair which tends to be dry as it is and using this shampoo makes it feel worse and rough! I wouldn't really buy this product for the simple fact it also doesn't really clear dandruff
Yvonne C.
This stuff is amazing!! It's so good that whenever I shop for it at my local store it's sold out. I usually have to order online but I don't mind because it keeps my hair soft and manageable while keeping my scalp dandruff free. It works best with the shampoo. As with all co-washes you use this in between your usual shampooing days.
Fami A.
Staten Island, NY
A great product overall, I love how it smells, it makes my hair feel soft after using it.
crystal M.
Mc Farland, KS
I've been using H&S religiously for the past 4 years, it is great for dry sensitive scalp! I cannot use anything else without it making my scalp burn except H&S. It has a nice scent, and it keeps your hair feeling soft and shiny. I am satisfied, I just wish it was cheaper
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
Esta marca de shampoo me encanta por la variedad de shampoos que tiene. Este en especifico tiene un olor muy rico y además te deja el pelo muy bonito
Ask a question to the Influenster community...