Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHead & Shoulders
Men's Refreshing Menthol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Men's Refreshing Menthol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

by Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders Refreshing Menthol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo fights flakes and leaves your scalp clean and refreshed Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch* and dryness (*flakes and itch associated with dandruff) Anti-dandruff formula with menthol soothes dry, itchy scalp Clinically proven. Up to 100% dandruff protection.** ( **visible flakes, with regular use)

So, i do r really get dandruff but i do see slight flakiness here and there? Would this decrease or eliminate flakes as well as dandruff?
Does anyone else ever have this product dry out their hair?
How is this scented? Is it minty, it looks minty
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Men's Refreshing Menthol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
Alpana S.
Using this once a week keeps dandruff off. Also helps with skin problems related to dandruff on face and upper back.
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
My husband won't live without this, and I find it freshens up my own scalp when I use it every so often to cleanse. Can't beat the price for the product.
Jennifer C.
Davenport, FL
My husband used this and it leaves his hair soft and smelling great. This is what he always uses and recommends it
Jasmine C.
San Diego, CA
Head and shoulders is one of the only shampoos that doesn't dry my scalp when I have to was my hair daily. I also love the minty scent and tingling feeling of this specific shampoo
Shivaji Jr. D.
It's good keeps my hair intact. ..I don't have dry scalp and it's feels good after u shampoo
David K.
Lawrence, MA
Head & Shoulders Men's Refreshing Menthol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by David K.
I can you this soap daily especially in the morning and after an intense workout session. The decent is amazing and fresh and keep my head dandruff free. I highly recommend it for daily use and for people with dandruff
Megan M.
Pocatello, ID
I love the smell of this shampoo and how it makes my head feel. One downside is that I think it strips my hair color. But I think it cleans super well and love it when I don’t dye my hair.
Charyson P.
Orlando
It is a very good product that helps a lot with dandruff and I would recommend it to anyone it also has a nice clean scent. It is best for dry itchy scalp!!!! I was very satisfied with this product!!!
Jane N.
Dayton, OH
my husband and I only use this product and we love the coolness and result in removing the hair dandruff.
Matthew R.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoy using this product. It keeps dandruff down to a minimum and smells great. It helps also my hair to be straight, and formed. It has a good smelling scent, and makes my hair odor free. It can't compare to other alternatives. It's great and I am glad that this product really works.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...