Head & Shoulders Men Total Care All-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, 14.2 fl oz

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

It s easy to get everything you need to care for your hair and scalp all in one bottle. Total Care All-in-1 with extra conditioning in a proven HydraZinc formula. It delivers a healthy scalp and great-looking hair. Everything a man needs for his hair and scalp routine in one bottle. Features a manly scent; formulated with Head Shoulders new Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. Head Shoulders is the Official Shampoo of the NFL and the Official Shampoo of Major League Baseball. Proven dandruff treatment delivers clean, handsome and 100% flake-free hair. Extra-conditioning hair care formula to leave hair soft and manageable. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ladies, I hope you never suffer running out of your shampoo and have to resort to using your husbands like I did. While I would give this product 5 stars for how it works for my husband and smells so fresh and clean, for myself I can only rate it a 3 star rating. I've never understood All-in-1 products. For my thick hair this product could not serve as both. If you have greasy thin hair it might be all you need but for my thick lush mane I still needed to use conditioner after using this...but on a positive note it did leave my hair smelling great!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Arvada, CO
It says it's for a man but I really don't care, hair don't care about gender! I use this when my scalp is feeling itchy from the Colorado weather or if I've used a lot of product and want to really clean my hair. Because it is a shampoo and conditioner may hair doesn't come out as silky smooth as if I were to use a shampoo and conditioner alone, but I do like the results.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
I use this only as a shampoo but it works really well in controlling my dandruff. I have dry skin all over my body and my scale is no different so I love that this product allows me to not have to deal with dandruff on a regular basis. I always forget how much this helps me until I travel without it and always end up regretting it.
Roberta p.
Roberta p.
Such a great shampoo but you have to wash a lot to get out flakes. The shampoo is best for a dry scalp it is really moisturize. It lathers pretty quickly and is one of the best shampoos in the market to purchase. I am very satisfied with this product.
daryl k.
daryl k.
La Vernia, TX
If you want a product that gets rid of dandruff, and itchy scalp this is the product for you. having short thick hair this is a problem with the summer and heat causing the hair to sweat, so getting rid of dandruff and itchiness really helps
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I been using this product since i was little i habe dandruff since i was little and now my hair feel nice. I couldn't put my hair up cz ibwas embarass that the dandruff was showing alot.. Now i could have my hair up I'm so ☺
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
I have had to use head and shoulders before and I was not really impressed because I have a sensitive scalp and it did not really help with dandruff it just made it worse. Plus it does not smell the best.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
The best shampoo for my husbands thick hair. He has an issue with other shampoos not cleansing his hair and leaving soap behind. This isn't an issue with head and shoulders products. They really are great
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
My husband has to use this because of his flakey scalp. I also use it on my youngest child because he has dandruff awful. It works wonderful and they dont complain about their scalp itching anymore.
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
La verdad es un producto que me gusta y que odio.
La primera semana me ayuda a eliminar la caspa, pero si continuo usandolo el mismo shampoo me la regresa... No se si es exceso de hidratación