Head & Shoulders Men Total Care All-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lii O.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With Head & Shoulders Men Total Care All-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, it's easy to get everything you need to care for your hair and scalp all in one bottle. Total Care All-in-1 features Head & Shoulders' Fresh Scent Technology and extra conditioning in a proven HydraZinc formula. You can count on the anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner formula to deliver a healthy scalp plus great-looking hair. Why choose Head & Shoulders? If you're still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Their clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos. Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements.

Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Is this different (i.e. better) than the women's version?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
My husband suffers from terrible skin problems. Foe his dermatitis, our dermatologist recommended Head and Shoulders and since beginning daily use of the product, we've seen a dramatic change in my husband's scalp and facial inflammation due to run-off. I can't recommend this brand enough for anyone who has issues with their skin and scalp.
Brittney A.
Pasadena, CA
My scalp and hair were a mess postpartum. I bought this on a recommendation for the dryness and it has been a lifesaver. I shampoo my hair 3x a week and use this first and follow up with my regular shampoo. I never would have guessed this would have helped with my hair but it does!
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
My husband loves Head and Shoulders Mens total care actually the whole house uses it. It has a fresh scent and helps with a 0 dandruff flake home. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that suffers from an itchy scalp, and white flakes on your shoulders.
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
With very oily hair, it's hard to find a product that cleans without stripping my hair. I can use this shampoo daily and it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy without drying my scalp.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
My husband, brother, and dad all use this and LOVE IT. I bough it for them when my doctor said it was the BEST not only for your hair and scalp bit for your body to I was amazed
Brandi D.
Even though I am female I sometimes use my husbands shampoo. Its great for stripping unwanted hair color and smell amazing. It tends to dry my hair out if I use to often but my hair always feels super clean.
Sheena T.
My husband recently started using this and he loves it. It leaves his hair shiny and flake free. Most shampoos irritate his scalp but head and shoulders makes his scalp hydrated.
Ashley W.
I use to have a pixie cut so using shampoo and conditioner was too much weight on my hair so when it came to washing my hair this was a God sent. It gives such a rich lather, it deep cleans to the scalp, and it leaves your hair smelling so good. I highly recommend for anyone with short hair or for anyone wanting something lthat won't weight down your hair. This is holy grail for short hair in my opinion.
Kylee C.
Blackfoot, ID
My husband has suffered from dandruff forever. Not horribly, but enough to notice it now and again. We've tried various shampoo remedies, but he always complains about the way they smell. When I purchased this product, he was definitely skeptical. However, he loves it. He tells me its just like "normal" shampoo. And I love that he never has dandruff anymore.
James C.
Wood River, IL
I developed a small rash on my neck and the back of my hands a while back that didn't spread or go away no matter what I did. I went to my doctor and he decided it was a fungal infection from something I had gotten into in the yard. He told me use this as a body wash and sure enough...rash gone 🤗 NOT TO MENTION all of the original reasons to use it...I keep a bottle in the house at all times now!
Elizabeth A.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this different (i.e. better) than the women's version?