Head & Shoulders® Men Refresh Dandruff Shampoo 700mL Bottle uploaded by Lauren G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with a cool and refreshing feeling wash after wash thanks to head & shoulders Men Refresh anti-dandruff shampoo for men. head & shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get great-looking hair with head & shoulders. ,  , Why choose head & shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. head & shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why head & shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of head & shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, head & shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
I use my husbands shampoo when I tend to get dry scalp and this shampoo makes my scalp feels so fresh and clean it literally feels like it’s opening up the holes of your head the freshness goes inside and leaves it feeling refreshing. Especially when I have a big headache this shampoo will instantly help relax my head.
Ashley M.
Indiana, PA
I have very bad dry scalp and dandruff and was recommended by a close friend to try head and shoulders. When I went to the store to pick some up this was the only kind on the shelves so I was forced to use a men's product. To my surprise after using it a couple times (like 3) my dandruff did not fully go away but on a scale from 1-10 it went from a 10 to a 3. As any product you have to use it a couple times before it can fully do its job. As I've suffered with dandruff all my life the product needed some time to penetrate my scalp and start the therapy of repair my scalp and eliminating the dandruff. I've now been using it for about 6 months and literally have very minimal dandruff and I wash my hair every 4-5 weeks because I do wear protective styles (sew-ins)
Gabriela P.
Compre esto para prob ar si habia alguna diferencia en utilizar champu unicamente para mujer o para hombre y me resulto mal, me deja el cabello muy grasoso en el centro de la cabeza y mas que todo en el cuero cabelludo, no me gusto el resultado por otro lado las primeras veces que usado este producto con diferentes esencias me deja la cabeza como fria con una sensacion muy rara. No lo recomiendo! Solo si tienen el cabello supoer reseco
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
This is my husband's go-to shampoo. He absolutely loves the tingly clean feeling it leaves with him, and I love how soft his hair feels after using it. When I'm getting especially dandruff-y in the winter months, I even use it myself every few washes to keep the flakes at bay. While it's not my favorite texture-wise for my own hair, the dandruff busting capabilities of Head and Shoulders cannot be beat.
Meridian L.
Buda, TX
I have a baaaad dandruff problem and it's not cute at all. Love Head and Shoulders because it keeps my scalp in line. Lathers wonderfully and I think I have an oily scalp. I love this product so much. My secret is that I switch this shampoo and another shampoo out each time I wash my hair. So I'll use head and shoulders, then a different shampoo the next time I was my hair. I have shorter hair though, so I wash more frequently.
Mizuki S.
It's a good product but it made my hair to be. Dry flicky and very dry. Actually, It's depend on what kind of hair you have and how many times you consume chemicals on to your hair. If you have natural hair and very oil; it might suit for you. People who always dye my hair and had dry hair; it's not really affective of using this shampoo.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
So what if I used mens shampoo? I was not expecting this to feel so refeshing! It provides your scalp with a cool, minty sensation. I have a dry scalp and sometimes flakes, but not anymore now that I use Head & Shoulders product! I am definitely satisfied with this shampoo. The smell is very, very long lasting.. no matter how hard you scrub or how much you try and wash it out!
Hemali P.
Atlanta
This is the shampoo my husband uses. He has tried so many other shampoos and he ended up returning to this one. It doesn't make his hair fall. This is good to use even if you don't have dandruff issue. He doesn't have dandruff problem, but he likes it because the way his hair feels after he uses this shampoo.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Even though this is a mans product I still use it at least once a week to keep the dandruff at bay. It works better than any other dandruff shampoo I've found ! It's not expensive but works as if it was ! And the smell is great as well ! I recommend this shampoo to any one who has a very dry scalp !
Kristen B.
I love this shampoo, it helps so much when my scalp it's a little dry and feels amazing I love the tingle it gives my scalp. Also it will help open my nose up if I'm congested with the minty smell. I also love the head and shoulders oil control, really helps get my oiliness under control
ANDREA C.
Is effective for dandruff?