Head & Shoulders Men Refresh 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Si s.Head & Shoulders Men Refresh 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Siham S.Head & Shoulders Men Refresh 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by mima m.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Refresh 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner from Head & Shoulders for Men boasts an intensely invigorating clean that cools the scalp with every wash. It contains refreshing mint extract, leaves hair 100% flake free* and it’s packed with 7 benefits for your hair and scalp. Now that’s the way to start your day.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I like it a lot, hair is strong, shiny, hydrated also with a great freshness I love it because the hair is so strong that it does not break or fall I also help a lot because I do not have to be cutting my hair because with no I get so many orchids, the hair looks very healthy and smells super rich the truth to me I love it.
Des S.
Eh, not really a fan. Wanted to be, but it is just so basic. They target people with dry scalp who have issues with dandruff or flaking. The scent is almost medicinal, but luckily it doesn't last too long. I only tried it once and that was enough for me.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
My husband is an avid user of head and shoulders shampoo. Just recently, I decided to give it a try. I was pleased with my results. It left my hair feeling soft and smelling so good even I could smell it after getting out of the shower. I've also noticed a decrease in my dry itchy scalp since using it. I call it a win win.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
My favorite shampoo! Makes the scalp feel nice and cool, great lather and all types smell great! Makes hair full of volume, which is my favorite part of this stuff! Always have this in my shower, would like if the price wasn't so high tho!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I real like this shampoo, for when my hair and head start getting dried out from the winter season. The scent is nice, but I normally prefer other scents more. For dry, flakeyness this is my go-to brand.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I only suffer from dry scalp or dandruff from time to time but here lately it has become a problem. I had never purchased dandruff or dry scalp shampoo before this one. It really does help tame my dry scalp and dandruff and I can definitely tell when I use a different shampoo!
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Bought this for dry itchy scalp, it did not stop the itch and it caused my hair to dry out and create more oil on my scalp. However my husband uses it and he actually likes it, it cleans the grease and dirt from his hair and leaves it feeling soft
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
My husband has dandruff so I buy him Head and Shoulders. We found that it doesn't work in getting rid of dandruff. It smells nice, it's affordable, and it cleanses well enough but dandruff is still there. He has used other brands that work better.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff because I am never able to tell if it's working or not, but I always want to believe it is so I continue to buy it. It smells nice! Not all medicated like other dandruff shampoos.
Jasmine C.
I Have been using this shampoo since I was a child. Keeps your hair flake free and always has a great sent. If you have dry scout I definitely recommend this product