BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #92 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Refresh 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner from Head & Shoulders for Men boasts an intensely invigorating clean that cools the scalp with every wash. It contains refreshing mint extract, leaves hair 100% flake free* and it’s packed with 7 benefits for your hair and scalp. Now that’s the way to start your day.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• It does not hurt to fine hair?2 Answers
  • You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?1 Answers
Kayla B.
The first and only negative thing I found this this product is the texture of the shampoo itself. It resembles something like melted gum. However, that being said this product does a very good job of controlling dandruff and keeping my scalp moisturized. Well worth the trip to the store. I strongly recommend to others that suffer form dandruff.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I like it a lot, hair is strong, shiny, hydrated also with a great freshness I love it because the hair is so strong that it does not break or fall I also help a lot because I do not have to be cutting my hair because with no I get so many orchids, the hair looks very healthy and smells super rich the truth to me I love it.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
My husband is an avid user of head and shoulders shampoo. Just recently, I decided to give it a try. I was pleased with my results. It left my hair feeling soft and smelling so good even I could smell it after getting out of the shower. I've also noticed a decrease in my dry itchy scalp since using it. I call it a win win.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
My favorite shampoo! Makes the scalp feel nice and cool, great lather and all types smell great! Makes hair full of volume, which is my favorite part of this stuff! Always have this in my shower, would like if the price wasn't so high tho!
Dahiana R.
Doral, FL
I try this a few months ago but at the time it relieves the scalp scratches the hair gets drier, and I don´t want that; I have curly hair and I want something to stop the scapl dryness and keep my hait hydrated.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I real like this shampoo, for when my hair and head start getting dried out from the winter season. The scent is nice, but I normally prefer other scents more. For dry, flakeyness this is my go-to brand.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I only suffer from dry scalp or dandruff from time to time but here lately it has become a problem. I had never purchased dandruff or dry scalp shampoo before this one. It really does help tame my dry scalp and dandruff and I can definitely tell when I use a different shampoo!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
I like all head and shoulders products.  I have found that they really remove the product build-up from my hair and scalp with out drying my hair out.  It also does not have a burning sensation that some other anti-dandruff shampoo's have.  I always have a back up bottle at our house and it is something that we use all the time.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Bought this for dry itchy scalp, it did not stop the itch and it caused my hair to dry out and create more oil on my scalp. However my husband uses it and he actually likes it, it cleans the grease and dirt from his hair and leaves it feeling soft
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
Head and shoulders has always alleviated my itchy scalp. My husband uses it too. This type leaves a pleasant tingly sensation in your scalp and still has the same results from normal head and shoulders. Good for dry scalp due to dry winter air too.
Kimberly C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
It does not hurt to fine hair?
Sharon N. R.
You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?