Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Mariann M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this buy it for my husband smells great keeps his scalp healthy and clean and softens his hair love the big pump bottle because he only uses one or two pumps as oppose to half the bottle when he uses the squeeze bottle
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
Best smelling, and leaves my hair felling fresh and relaxed. And that it leave my hair refreshed. Have been using it for months now and i see a major difference.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
My boyfriend is crazy picky about shampoo because his hair is super curly. Bought this for him to try and he hasn't used anything else since. And it smells amazing! We will definitely continue to buy this.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
My boyfriend has super oily hair but dandruff still pops up from time to time so I bought this for him I figured it would help with both concerns ! He's also very lazy so 2 in 1 is right up his alley lol
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
My man can't find a perfect shampoo until this came out. He hasn't had to look any longer he has found the perfect balance of itch and dandruff control needed to keep him happy and itch feel.
Reese D.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
My son uses this and loves it. It works really well and leaves his hair smelling really nice. He's only 10, but already loves his Head & Shoulders Old Spice and doesn't want to use any other product. Lol.
Melissa W.
I've bought this for my Dad before and he really loved it. The fragrance was great without being too overwhelming plus it really helped with dry scalp. Sooo worth the money
Mackenzie M.
Boyfriend issue this and he loves it. It works great for the dandruff and gets the awful smell out of his hair from wearing a hat all day. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Even though it's for men I still love it, it's the only dandruff shampoo that works and doesn't cause my head to itch. And the smell is amazing and last a long time! And it also keeps my hair from getting oily
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.