Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Love the quality of the shampoo and the effectiveness for dealing with my dry scalp.  The man scent is a big plus for me.  It is so good to use something that doesn't smell like a lady and the fresh scent lasts all day.  Love this product and highly recommend it.
Jackalyn E.
My boyfriend uses this a lot. It smells amazing and works great. Very affordable and worth your money. It leaves hair smelling good and soft. It targets dandruff and dry scalp..
Daniela M.
El shampoo es super bueno, cuida tu cabello,aunque lo he usado en mi cabello no me a gustado casi porque me lo reseca pero en el cabellode mi hermana si fuinciosa
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM

The pump dispenser is something you don't know you could live without until you have it on a shampoo bottle. One liter, it's not going to be empty immediately. There are two votes (self and spouse) about it smelling good. Totally a good thing because of a) Head and Shoulders shampoo 2) large size 3) smells good 4) the PUMP. Heartily recommend.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
It's a great shampoo. The only time I use head and shoulders is when I have dandruff going on in my hair. Which that is the best use for it. It works really great in that area. I haven't really been ever disappointed with head and shoulders.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
My husband loved this stuff! The 2 in 1 products are never enough for me but they work great for him. This shampoo cleans, keeps away the flakes and the best part? It leaves him smelling so nice. I can't say enough good things about this product
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
It smells great it works great overall the whole product is great I'm a girl but I like the scent of Old Spice and it's not like the scent stays in your hair two other guys with smelled and think that's weird it just smells good in the shower
flor a.
My dad uses the Head & Shoulders men old spice pure sport and i never heard any complained about it.
I use to use the Drandruff shampoo + conditioner and i dont think its the best but its not bad either, im just stuck in the middle..
Davey W.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband uses head and shoulders all the time. It targets the flakes in his hair and leaves it feeling silkier and without split ends. He loves the way it lathers and is very satisfied with the scent it leaves. As do I!
Vitoria S.
Miramar, FL
Works, great smell. Dandruff gone in just a couple Of uses. Best for dry scalp. Lathers super well, really great. My little brother uses it all the time so it's completely safe for kids. Only complain is the packaging
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.