Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Mckee, KY
My husband and I both use this shampoo and like the clean fresh feeling it provides. It seems to help with dandruff and doesn't leave any shampoo residue behind.
Sydney T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
perfect for dandruff. Saw a difference in the moisture of my scalp within a few weeks. i recommend letting sit for about 3-5 minutes so your hair really soaks up the moisture!
Nicole B.
VULCAN, MI
My husband and 2 of the boys have oily scalps and dandruff. They love this! It makes their hair feel very clean & eliminated dandruff. The scent is very nice too
Rachael C.
Brodhead, KY
This product leaves your hair feeling a little dried out. It does serve it's purpose as far as a dandruff shampoo however. Makes hair feel clean, but again, it's just too drying
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hey you can tell your phone is not your calling phone call phone and call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and call your calling
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is my husband favorite and he uses it everyday. It smells great and manly but also works great by moisturizing the scalp and getting rid of dandruff. It starts working after the first few uses. I recommend trying this product.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I bought my boyfriend this shampoo, and he loves it. I on the other hand find it drying, and does not leave my hair feeling conditioned. This could be because I have longer hair, but I feel that a "2 in 1" shampoo should offer some type of conditioning to it. For him it's great, but not for longer hair types. However, the scent of that shampoo is awesome.
Natalia C.
Me encanta, creo q es uno de los productos q se a posicionado por su efectividad y merece estar con el reconocimiento , tal cual no lo presentan hoy , me encanta ... lo alternó con algunos otros
Katelynn R.
Schenectady
Really helps clear up dandruff even on girls!! That's right ladies it is okay to use a men's hair product sometimes. It smells fresh and makes you feel even fresher. You never have to worry about an itchy scalp while using this product! It really helped me with my dry scalp and dandruff.
Sana H.
This is my fav drugstore shampoo for when I have dandruff. Nothing high end will do the job that this drugstore cheap shampoo will. It's hands down one of the best alternatives to exp hair care products.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.