Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Ella J.
Bloomsburg, PA
I absolutely love this product!! Doesn't flake anymore, smells so good and I don't itch. Not too expensive. Lasts so long. So much better than any brand I've tried.
Esteban D.
Weatherford, TX
This product is great! The smell is fantastic and gently cleans and softens your hair over time. I recommend this product to any man looking for a great shampoo that doesn't dry out your hair. this product is fantastic and gets the job done trust me!
Ashley D.
Salinas
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and has an extremely dry scalp. This shampoo helps prevent dandruff and keeps his hair clean and from being too dry or uncomfortable
Jess L.
Mundelein, IL
Literally have flakes and stuff and this takes it off the best thin is that it make your scalp feel refreshing while making it feel nice and smooth yassssssss larger a lot
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I have been using this product for years. My scalp is so very dry and nothing helps like the medicated Head and Shoulders. I alternate between this and my regular shampoo.
Olivia
This is definitely not just for men. I love the smell of this and it's a perfect substitute when my other brands are starting to make my hair feel not as clean. It always leaves me grease free as I wash my hair every other day.
Rosa Maria C.
8952 NW 24 th. Terrace Doral. Florida 33172. PHONE: (305)5009199
muy bueno lo utilizo aveces cuando se me acaba el mio, y aveces no lo consigo en las tiendas pero este me funciona de hecho es mas fuerte y neutraliza la caspa un 100%
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
My husband uses this since the day I met him. I have never used H&S brand before since my hair is color treated, but I did give it a try when we were on a vacation and I ran out of my usual shampoo. I like that this is Shampoo and Conditioner combo so it's convenient if you're in a rush. The smell is quite nice and earthy/woody. The best part is the cooling effect it gives my scalp and keeps the dandruff at bay!
Fay C.
I love this product. I know alot of people thar used to have itchy skalps that use head and shoulders now and their problem was solved. It just leaves ur skalp refreshed and ur hair soft.
Samantha M.
North Las Vegas
My brother absolutely adores this shampoo he uses it every day and it's his go to shampoo since he has a dry scalp it helps keep it nourished and well taken care of
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.