Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Lily G.
Joliet, IL
I usually use this shampoo but i didnt like that they only have regulars ones meaning like they now have different ones that smell different i think im going back to use this because is a great product it really cleans your scalps and leaves hair amazing
Alicia R.
Sutersville, PA
We always have his in our shower. My hubby uses it daily. He likes the smell and feel and he doesn't even have dandruff. It smells and feels great in the scalp. Compared to other dandruff shampoos this one is probably the cheapest and works the best.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
Out of all shampoos I have used head and shoulders is my favorite out of all. It gives volume and makes your hair smell as good as most all other kinds. Its not as expensive eather.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is amazing!! You know it's doing its job as it is in your hair! You feel so fresh after using it! it is still great! They also have travel sizes which is amazing! 101/10 recommend!! It smells good and it helps w/ dandruff which is AWESOME!
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
love this product , although I think its for men I use it on a daily basis and love the long lasting scent with smells like the old spice scent I would recommend it to anyone and everyone whether you have dandruff or not , I don't have dandruff and I love it, but is very efficient with people who do have dandruff would buy again and again
Bethany K.
my brother used to use it. he didnt really like it. it didnt do anything for his scalp. he has combination hair like me so if you want a ggood remedy for dry scalp.... then use tea tree oil!! STUFF IS MY LIFE MAN!!
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I have extremely sensitive hair and scalp, this is the only shampoo and conditioner I can use that don't make my head itch like crazy, I love that they now have different smells to choose from!
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
Every time I leave the shower I feel completely fresh. I love the way it lathers on my hair. That is how I know It is clean. The smell lasts until I take another shower which is every night. It has no comparison to other shampoos. 10/10 would recommend.
Kerrigan C.
This stuff works so well to avoid dandruff! I like it as a woman just because it smells really good! I can even get by by using it every other shower. It’s super affordable and you can get it anywhere that sells hair products.
Brianna B.
This is amazing I want it so much I will keep buying it's amazing for both dry and oily scalp yea it does lather like soap it doesn't compare to alternatives it's better not disappointed I'm satisfied so very much
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.