Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
suanny s.
muito para o tratamento para caspa, e nao deixa
os cabelo
reseco paresse que hidratou
e fica muito bonitos os cabelo e brilhoso
marianna a.
uso este atualmente pois na categoria é um dos melhores e mais em conta para meu bolso. resultados obtidos foram muito bons
Fatima A.
Glasgow
My favourite shampoo!!! This is like such a good shampoo. I don't even get any dandruff in my hair anymore because of this
elibeth v.
Plantation, FL
I don't feel clean and I think it is not antydandruff, sometimes I even feel lile particles in my head and it is unpleasant
Gineska H.
La marca Head and Shoulders es demasiado buena, me encanta más esa marca de shampoo que otro tipo, es una marca fabulosa
Elelwani N.
This shampoo leaves my hair fresh and clean. and the dedruf is completely removed and stays fresh for more than 2 weeks
Leona S.
Livingston
Love this and it leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean, it helps my dandruff and my hair is so silky smooth afterwards
Aliya P.
Standard shampoo and conditioner. Done the job, nice smell, cheap and would purchase again. Good for all hair types .
Carla Ailen R.
Buenos Aires San Justo
I love this product. My hair looks great and very cute when using it, and after using the product. highly effective.
Ximena Q.
Hermosillo, Sonora, México
i have a lot of dandruff but this shampoo help me for this problem and leaves my hair so cute and my hair so rich
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.